WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
If you can get your clan up before i release it, and if you wish, i can make it the official clan of Azeroth.

megma

Reaction score
Actually cleeezzz, unless they ordered a move to somewhere, they'll either be dead or stopped while buying. They'll have to deselect their archer and select their AoW, meaning only last command sent before deselection is in effect. :p

megma

Reaction score
O-o? isn't that what i said lol

No, you said if they aren't used to the item builds, which means they'll be reading the tooltips. Not buying items. What I said was the fact of the loss of selection causing the archer to stop for a short time while the player selects the AoW and clicks on his/her item of choice.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
i guess, but it should be much faster buying because you dont have to wait for the shop to acquire you (which is one of the reasons why shopping can take a long time)

megma

Reaction score
Cleeezzz the main reason it takes a long time, is not the shop acquiring you, that is easily countered, its still the fact that, unless I have the AoW hotkeyed (which is removed due to the page change) I will have to scroll or mini map jump my camera to the AoW leaving my archer alone and not being cared for.

That is a reason why I suggested a self shop using dummy spells, no one would need to deselect their archer, but would lose some performance in killing while buying. Now I'm not trying to push it, I'm just trying to make it clear on this subject. And yes you are correct, it will make it a little bit faster than it used to be. It'll take off that 0.5-1.5 second of delay of shop acquirement. Doesn't however take the 1(if player knows what their doing)-5 second delay from selection & buy >.<

I'm shutting up about this subject now.... me = :nuts:

Phwool

Reaction score
Hey is it possible to make it so that page 2 of the items shop isnt like a new AoW? Like if i hotkey the first one the second one removes it or something

megma

Reaction score
Hey is it possible to make it so that page 2 of the items shop isnt like a new AoW? Like if i hotkey the first one the second one removes it or something

Yes it is. As for actually doing it, I'm not sure. I've seen it before.... I think :confused: XD

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
heres why

cleeezzz (7:58:17 PM): rei
cleeezzz (7:58:19 PM): wheres the terrain
AwlRei (8:03:33 PM): Danm
AwlRei (8:03:33 PM): dude
AwlRei (8:03:36 PM): I forgot
AwlRei (8:03:39 PM): About
AwlRei (8:03:39 PM): It
AwlRei (8:03:42 PM): Along time ago

*facepalm*

he says he will work on it again though

megma

Reaction score
heres why

cleeezzz (7:58:17 PM): rei
cleeezzz (7:58:19 PM): wheres the terrain
AwlRei (8:03:33 PM): Danm
AwlRei (8:03:33 PM): dude
AwlRei (8:03:36 PM): I forgot
AwlRei (8:03:39 PM): About
AwlRei (8:03:39 PM): It
AwlRei (8:03:42 PM): Along time ago

*facepalm*

he says he will work on it again though

LOL!!! Major facepalm >.< lol XD

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Yea Rei is such a procrastinator, I don't think he likes to terrain. :x

minkosu

Reaction score
Hey guys

I am back XD
Hi archer wars! XD
If anyone here is in us.west and likes to play archer wars at saturday and sunday,plz whisp me ( my id is minkosu ) so we can play together.
I can't play that well now because I didn't play for a while but I will
get used to it again XD
Then see u guys later!
( Btw new map is awesome, but the map doesn't have like a big place )
( what i mean by that is like the map should contain open area like corners in original a.w map)
( also i tried using revolver's third skill ( revolve? ) and i don't know how it works.
I tried using it but i couldn't see any arrows revolving around me. can some one tell me how to use them and how it works?)

megma

Reaction score
I am back XD
Hi archer wars! XD
If anyone here is in us.west and likes to play archer wars at saturday and sunday,plz whisp me ( my id is minkosu ) so we can play together.
I can't play that well now because I didn't play for a while but I will
get used to it again XD
Then see u guys later!
( Btw new map is awesome, but the map doesn't have like a big place )
( what i mean by that is like the map should contain open area like corners in original a.w map)
( also i tried using revolver's third skill ( revolve? ) and i don't know how it works.
I tried using it but i couldn't see any arrows revolving around me. can some one tell me how to use them and how it works?)

Revolver's "revolve" skill is a bit complicated for a person with bad timing skills or slow reaction or both. What you need to do, is just as the arrow is right next to your archer, or a lil bit past, hit the hotkey. Just practice it.

minkosu

Reaction score
Thanks

Revolver's "revolve" skill is a bit complicated for a person with bad timing skills or slow reaction or both. What you need to do, is just as the arrow is right next to your archer, or a lil bit past, hit the hotkey. Just practice it.
I practiced it and it works wll now :D
Thank you
( Never mind changing the third skill this skill is very useful for me )

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.