RPG Arena rpg 2

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Arena rpg 2
this is my next single player rpg takeing place in the same world that my first was in 1 year after tho so things changed.
chars from my first not well known map arena rpg are in here as well as myself :D not much conected to the story but just tells you the basics.

Factions

Humans: The Humans were a barbarack race before the orcs thought them the way of the light so now they are more civilized and are allys with the orcs.
date of first human 100000 years after creation.

Orcs:The orc was the First known race and the first to learn the way of the paladin these peacefull race is said to break being peace full only if something is upseting the balance only the orcs people beleve to know the right balance they found the humans and then thought them the ways of the light the hummans and the orcs are allys They are led by the High Warlord Garbund
date of first orc 10000 years after creation.

The lights Eight:These were a year ago evil now they are trying to redem themselves after almost being completle anihilated by Visio, Baros,Arvenera,and Baron Firesight (play my first to find out that part of the story) after those events they are reforming and trying to redeem themselves by clensing the dead woods Arersera from the Death cult.

The Shadow Elves: nothing is none of these elves only rumors like theres 6 armor piece that will allow you to see them when you have one and are incredibly powerfull if you got all 6 of them they are hid it 6 very power dungeons the shadow elves are grey and smaller than humans and live in the work of shaowns only with a shadow armor piece can you see them becuse they lived in the shadows for so long there skin can shage between grey and regular color when there in the real world in the shadows of the regular workld they apear purplish
date of first shadow elf:???

The Death cult: a cult of folowers that are trying to become powerfull litches to become imortal
little is know and much is expected of this faction some think they want to good others bad

story
one year after the events of arena rpg a portal opend close the the orcs main city Arvenera Went in then a barrier poped up keeping visio baros and baron from going in and helping her so you got to go tho the dungeons open each of them up and destroy the barriers so you and a army can get in there and see whats going on some beleve its the lights eight some the death cult some fear even worse

fun facts
ive been thinking up this story for over a year
theres a invinceible imortal rabit named steve the orginal owner manged to find 2 scrolls one for imortallity one for invincibility he put both on the rabbit :nuts: :confused: yea
this is the biggest project i ever worked on

News now going to be episodes

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
screen shot cant be posted ill look around again and see if there is any ways of doing it only problem i think that will be the most evident is the terain im not good at teraining ill see what i can do for screen shots

Randor244

Reaction score
You can upload the images to a image upload site such as photobucket, then copy the direct link and pasting it here, using the tag.
About terraining, if you need assistance I could help ;)
Just PM me in that case.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
alright ill get on it in a bit im takeing a brake ill make ideas for heros and such and do some quests getting some screen shots soon

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Projects dead

the project dead to big and im out of ideas for any new maps so im very upset right now
edit ok its not completely dead ive decided
to work on small episodes that take place around the world revolveing around some difernt heros and 1 main one will start working sometime soon

Randor244

Reaction score
Will you still, some time, make a map based on that story of yours? :)
Because I liked the concept of the Shadow Elves...

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
i still got the map and yea probly i will probly somethine just make small episodes for a part of the story so it wont be to big

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.