RPG Assassin's Greed 2

Manix

Reaction score
Introduction

Assassin's Greed 2 is my second assassin project ( the 1st one is frozen for a while - technical problems ). In this map you play the role of an assassin who seeks people from the town nearby for money - every 3 minutes a Mail Order is spawned in your estate ( all players have mini estates ) which gives you your target and grants you visibility over it.

Items

Some of the items are modern weapons such as bazookas and snipers, cars, camouflages and land mines. Mercenary can be hired to guard your estate, or help you with some targets.

Modes

There is only one mode available for now. When -loss is enabled, the game will be more realistic and you will be more careful with dying, because if you die you lose everything you've got, including cars and mercenary, level, money etc.

Objective

After all of the civilians are slain, the assassins must start hunting each other down ( for now, i'm planing a race mode on the next version - there wont be "every 3 minutes spawn" - as soon as your target dies you'll get a mail order ) and the last man standing is the winner.

Release Date

15.09.2008​

One-player demo map is attached to the post. ( the demo version has some of the items spawned on the ground, none merchants and as i mentioned, it's one-player demo )

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
It sounds good, you could give information about the assassins and where this thing is taking place. I mean, you don't get X amount of assasins killing everybody then kill them selves without a reason, but i guess its no compulsry. I would look forward to this but Spore is out tommorw and i have 3 days holiday left so... gd luck

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that sequals usually came out before the first installment of the series.

Manix

Reaction score
I wasn't aware that sequals usually came out before the first installment of the series.

It actually has nothing to do with the 1st Assassin's Greed, I'm just using the same name, and i named it "2" only in the forums, I'll probably never finish the first Assassin's Greed..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.