Atributes...

italocolt

Reaction score
We would like to know how to change the attributes, type on strength rather than showing how much strength the unit has, I would like to show how much of life, the unit is on agility rather than agility show when the unit has I would like to show how much movement speed, the unit has, and would like to remove the attribute intelligence (if possible)
atributes.jpg

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
1. Rephrase. The way you're sounding you can't do that.
2. For agility being movement speed, you need to change the constants for agility to have it not do anything, then trigger it.
3. You cannot remove intelligence. Go into advanced -> game interface and rename it to something else.

italocolt

Reaction score
1. Rephrase. The way you're sounding you can't do that.
2. For agility being movement speed, you need to change the constants for agility to have it not do anything, then trigger it.
3. You cannot remove intelligence. Go into advanced -> game interface and rename it to something else.

I have a Idea, how can I put to every point in str, add one point on life?

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
You are being very confusing... You cant remove intelligence, and Im not sure why you would want to rename it to Life when your HP is displayed just to the left under the hero's picture. However, if you are saying that you want every strength point to only add 1 point of health, you will have to adjust this in gameplay constants, because right now, 1 point in strength gives you:

1) 25 increase in hit points. Total HP is calculated from the formula 100 + 25 * Heroes Strength

2) .05 hit points regenerated per a second

italocolt

Reaction score
You are being very confusing... You cant remove intelligence, and Im not sure why you would want to rename it to Life when your HP is displayed just to the left under the hero's picture. However, if you are saying that you want every strength point to only add 1 point of health, you will have to adjust this in gameplay constants, because right now, 1 point in strength gives you:

1) 25 increase in hit points. Total HP is calculated from the formula 100 + 25 * Heroes Strength

2) .05 hit points regenerated per a second

man, but I want edit this to every point in str give the hero 1 hit point

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Oh I get you now

Advanced -> Gameplay Constants
Tick use custom gameplay constants
Scroll down to Hero - Attribute

Then change what you want to change.

italocolt

Reaction score
Oh I get you now

Advanced -> Gameplay Constants
Tick use custom gameplay constants
Scroll down to Hero - Attribute

Then change what you want to change.

Thanks man MORE REPUTATION TO YOU ;DDDD!!! and thank all others who also tried

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
man, but I want edit this to every point in str give the hero 1 hit point

Thats what I just told you how to do. It is default 25, but you can change it to whatever you want. You exact field would be Advanced/Gameplay Constants> Hero Attributes - Hit Point Bonus Per Strength Point.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Advanced - Game Interface will also allow you to change the text in the attribute's name fields. Scroll down to "Text" and find "Text - General - Agility:", "Intelligence:" and "Strength:", then edit them to what you want for custom text.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.