System Automatic Creep Revival

SanKakU

Reaction score
hey, i was just noticing that this system was updated 4 days after the last post in the thread. thought i'd mention it.

If you know vJASS, you can just use the execution order of libraries to get what you want. Just create the random creeps with a library's initializer, then make this library require the library in question.

Other than that, there's no way. Units that enter the map after map init will be ignored, no matter how they entered.

actually i found another way...and it's not even hard at all. it just requires a lot of editing of his library for the most part.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Yay! You mind PM-ing me or posting here why this got graveyarded? :mad:

SanKakU

Reaction score
frankly the mods seem to graveyard stuff in a biased manner. if you want to get on their good side, don't ask me how. if you're thinking of updating the system, i guess you could update it with randomizing creep camps. if you want my data(the library in my map that you made and i edited), let me know.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
if you're thinking of updating the system, i guess you could update it with randomizing creep camps. if you want my data(the library in my map that you made and i edited), let me know.

Eh.. I don't know if I want update it more, I think it has everything I wanted it to have + I'm not much into vJass now I would have to get in to it. And this system is called "Automatic" so you don't have to do anything with code, you don't have to add list of types of units there or anything just put creeps on map. However I think what you want me to do would require this editing for users.

Probably due to inactivity on the thread. Just to clean up the section a bit. Just a hunch.

Well, they could just check it out and then choose whether to graveyard or approve this.. :rolleyes:

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Approved. Sorry for the delay, I thought this was approved already. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.