Captain Aang and the Avateers!

Captain_Aang_and_the_Avateers_by_totalrandomness.gif

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I faved that on DeviantArt.

Hurosaki

Reaction score
i also like avatar the last airbender there is also avatar war of the elements which has the really good fights and all i saw almost the whole fire book last week from when i posted this

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
What the F*** are you all blabbing about. I saw the last episode online somwhere last spring(I think it was) then I mean about:04-2008 or something:p

The endfight is just awesome. Those two last episodes are really "must watch" marked;)

Edit: Anyone who knows is there will be a continue or sequal to that series or if they will leave it like that?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
What the F*** are you all blabbing about. I saw the last episode online somwhere last spring(I think it was) then I mean about:04-2008 or something:p

The endfight is just awesome. Those two last episodes are really "must watch" marked;)

Edit: Anyone who knows is there will be a continue or sequal to that series or if they will leave it like that?

I believe they will leave it like that or they would have told you probably in a teaser at least a month ago xD

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
It seems the videos are no longer available. Please fix.

This was a good show, I kinda liked it. Watched it for a while, they had some cool battles.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
It seems the videos are no longer available. Please fix.

This was a good show, I kinda liked it. Watched it for a while, they had some cool battles.

Yeah I have to completely edit the 1st post xD
I thought Noob would do it eventually but it never came to that so I will take care of it when I have the time

crabbb622

Reaction score
I like Avatar
Season 3 starts today if I'm correct

Well the Animation by it, is suppose to be like Anime
Its what we called American Made Anime... or Amer-Anime

There are other American Made Anime such as
Samurai Jack ,Code Lyoko ,Invader Zim, I-GPX.
Those are only a few...

code lyoko is french LAWL

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
What book are they on now? Shouldn't they been done, this series has been going for awhile o_O I thought there were only four books in the whole thing.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
What book are they on now? Shouldn't they been done, this series has been going for awhile o_O I thought there were only four books in the whole thing.

They ended Fire a long time ago, and the series has been over. Fire is the third and last book.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.