Awareness test

Rad

Reaction score
This isn't something scary or anything, its exactly what it says it is. Count how many passes the guys in white shirts make. It's harder than you think...

[youtube]jB9SRm2c_LA[/youtube]

Don't read below until you do the test!

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
This has been posted before

but with a guy in a gorilla outfit

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Lol...

I got 13 on both tries.. I thought the moonwalking bear was part of the black team though... :p

Rad

Reaction score
This has been posted before

I searched for awareness test, and found nothing. And besides, I never saw it so I'm sure theres others who haven't seen it. I see no harm in adding an extra post compared to spending the extra time searching (sometimes without finding anything in the end anyway), and when you bump it its like "Dude, this is a two year old thread wtf".

I think TH should abandon the entire "It's been posted before" policy, if you'd call it that. Unless its posted frequently.

Anyway, this is a good laugh especailly to show to your friends. I didn't post this in humor because if you're expecting something funny you'd obviously try to spot it rather than do the test correctly.

EDIT: Wtf, I saw that you changed your name but its completely different... I'm not updating your MSN or Skype name :p

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
Lol.

The first one I saw had a gorilla, which I thought was better.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Wah, I had 13. but I totaly didnt see the moonwalking bear at all! Scary how you can oversee such things when you're focussing on something else. You'd say a moonwalking bear should pop up.

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
sorry if this is to old to bump, but i actually saw the bear, YAY A.D.H.D. :D

duyen

Reaction score
I searched for awareness test, and found nothing. And besides, I never saw it so I'm sure theres others who haven't seen it. I see no harm in adding an extra post compared to spending the extra time searching (sometimes without finding anything in the end anyway), and when you bump it its like "Dude, this is a two year old thread wtf".

I think TH should abandon the entire "It's been posted before" policy, if you'd call it that. Unless its posted frequently.

Anyway, this is a good laugh especailly to show to your friends. I didn't post this in humor because if you're expecting something funny you'd obviously try to spot it rather than do the test correctly.

EDIT: Wtf, I saw that you changed your name but its completely different... I'm not updating your MSN or Skype name :p

This has been posted before, but if I recall it was just pictures, not a movie, and not the one by TH.

Also not called Awareness Test.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.