"Backtrack" Aura

Waterwalk

Reaction score
Hello guys,

i am trying to progam this...but my skill isn't rly good enough. Maybe you guys can help me with my problem. It iss clear for me that the incoming dmg has to be healed before that the aura can dodge spelldamage too.

Additionally i have another Trigger which checks every second, whether a channel-spell is still channeling. I don't know how i can trigger 2 spells over time events without harming each other. Anyhow they abort each other. But now to the aura.

Aura Effect (Leomar is the hero with this ability):

lvl 1--2% Chance to dodge damage to all friendly hero's, except Leomar
lvl 2--4% Chance to dodge damage to all friendly hero's, except Leomar
lvl 3--8% Chance to dodge damage to all friendly hero's, except Leomar
lvl 4--10% Chance to dodge damage to all friendly hero's, except Leomar

More Information:
Duration: -
Cooldown: -
Casting Range: -
Manacost: -
Area of Effect: 500

Note: Avoid Physical and Spell Damage. Not stackable with Void's Backtrack.

Trigger: If a hero dies in the range of the aura the possible dodge bonus goes to all reachable hero's (500 AOE) divided by the amount of remaining hero's in the area. (Stackable and refresh the counter, so maximum of 38% of dodge)

Duration:
10 seconds, after that period the dodge bonus is reduced to his base amount (10%).

For Instance:
3 friendly Heroes are close to Leomar. In the aura every hero except Leomar has a chance to dodge with a chance of 10 % any kind of damage. If a hero dies now around Leomar, the two other heroes gain (10%/2=) 5% extra bonus to the current dodge chance (15% now).

Animation: If the dodge bonus of a dying hero goes to another hero in range this animation will occour but without the rune (Holyboltspecialart.mdl); normal dodge effect is miss/failure.

Greetings,

Water.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, make it MUI so those 2 spells won't trigger each other... It's a passive spell right?

Waterwalk

Reaction score
The aura is a passive skill.

The channel-spell is my ultimate. Unfortunately i have only a german builder...maybe you won't understand anything. But here is my ulti:

untitled32hagtb83.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.