Best Dummy Spell for AVATAR to avoid magic Immunity ?

Fulla

Evil Overlord
Reaction score
I'm working on a Mountain King Hero, whose ultimate is a variation of Avatar with the changing animations etc.

I'd like to not have magic immunity thou.
Which in your opion is the best dummy spell & best method to go about this?

I'd still like to keep the morphing animations, I hear using morph abilities on Heroes can have some side effects, not sure if this is true?

thx

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
you will need to trigger.use roar for the bonuses and base and let dummy cast bloodlust for the size increase and change the units colour with triggers.

Edit or you could use triggers for the size as well up to you. Then start a timers as to how long you want to last ans when expire rest colour and size or periodically check for the buff roar gives and when gone rreset size and solour

Gtam

Reaction score
to replicate the gray not sure but i think you need to and the alternate animation tag to the unit or have two mountain kings and one is bigger and has the 'alternate' animation tag and you can set the abilities to the level of abilities from trigger unit.

Gtam

Reaction score
yes its how zeus is done and go to the unit in the object editior and to "required animation names" or something along that line. The add string "alternate" without quotes. Then he should be gray in game but not in the editior.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.