Bf2 demo problem

S

Sean

Ok well i installed bf2 demo on my laptop and when i try to connect to the multiplayer servers it flashs then returns to the menu...i tryed to have a lan game and the same thing happens...the singleplayer map works fine......PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!

Y

yellosno

I'm having some problems myself but i might be able to answer your question..the first and obvious is check your requirements, second is i'm not sure how the demos work but you might want to download the patches from the website and install them..

P

platinumxii

yellosno said:
I'm having some problems myself but i might be able to answer your question..the first and obvious is check your requirements, second is i'm not sure how the demos work but you might want to download the patches from the website and install them..

Why would you want to patch a demo for ? I thought there's only 1 demo and thats Singleplayer... Anyway , bf2 demo works fine for me. Until i tweaked the settings to high quality and my com freezes. My requirements are not enough though. Demos are like this. The actual game is much more smoother than Demos.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.