World Boy had teeth pulled with pliers by kidnappers

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
FALLUJA, Iraq (CNN) -- Like many young boys, Khidir loves playing with toy cars and wants to be a policeman like his father when he grows up. But it was his father's very job that caused the tiny child to suffer the unimaginable.

Khidir was just 6 years old when he was savagely ripped away from his family, kidnapped by al Qaeda operatives in Iraq.

"They beat me with a shovel, they pulled my teeth out with pliers, they would go like this and pull it," said Khidir, now 8, demonstrating with his hands. "And they would make me work on the farm gathering carrots."

What followed was even more horrific, an ordeal that would last for two years in captivity. Khidir and his father spoke to CNN recently, more than half a year after his rescue by Iraqi police.

"This is where they hammered a nail into my leg and then they pulled it out," he says, lifting up his pant leg to show a tiny wound.

Last edited by a moderator:

KillerChi

Reaction score
There goes sleeping for the night.
Seriously?The kids only 8?
Noone should be tortured like this, maybe some people deserve it, but an 8-year old?
He's just a kid!!!!
I am very disgusted.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Holy shit. God damn those people deserve to die.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Nobody is safe from al Qaeda

DBZ-123

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
> God damn those people deserve to die.

Agreed.
What jackasses though i hope they get their limbs ripped off.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Well I suppose at least quite a few of those teeth pulled out would be baby teeth.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.