RPG Cairn's RPG

C

Cairn

This is my first project :
Cairn's RPG​
This is a MMORPG like map but it will be single player because it's a campaign.
But it will feature a great AI system(Like in War3 : Wow) that will act like normal players.(I need a good JASSER for that.)
It also features :
-A great terrain using only custom models (I need a terrainer too)
-A unique combat system : Each weapon has it own damage,range,attack speed and sometime a special effect like poison.
-An multiboard inventory system
-A stats system :The player's hero has 5 stats
  1. Strenght :Strenght determine HP and bonus damage deal with weapons.
  2. Endurance :Endurance determines HP regeneration,Armor,Stamina and Stamine Regen.Stamina is used to cast physical abilties or to attack.
  3. Dexterity: Dexterity Determine chance to attack,chance to evade and chance to crtical strike.Also slightly increase damage deal by weapon
  4. Wisdom :Wisom determine SD (Spell Damage),chance to deal a spell crtical chance.Also determines chance to block spell and MDEF.
  5. Luck:Luck increase chance to get rare items.
-Lot of triggered abilities
-Attachments
-And more feature to discover in-game
Screenshots : coming soon
Heroes : check back later
Areas :Check back later

Recruiting :
Modeler
JASSER
Terrainer

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
So you need a modeler, a skinner, a terrainer and a coder? You need someone to make a game for you?

And when it is multiplayer here in warcraft it is called ORPG since it is campagin and singleplayer call it RPG. MMORPG, means Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplay Game (I Think).

-iPeez

C

Cairn

So you need a modeler, a skinner, a terrainer and a coder? You need someone to make a game for you?
I need a terrainer to terrain me map and modeller to make me nice attachments.For the coder i need it only for the AI system
And when it is multiplayer here in warcraft it is called ORPG since it is campagin and singleplayer call it RPG. MMORPG, means Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplay Game (I Think).
I said that it's a MMORPG-like.I mean that there is a lots of areas and some MMORPG features.But it's singleplayer.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
That makes it suck, you realize? The only reason MMORPGs are fun is because there are so many other people to make your character better than. Try emulating a party-based RPG game like Neverwinter Nights 2 or even Fable.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
>Try emulating a party-based RPG game like Neverwinter Nights 2 or even Fable.

Epic chalange! :D

>I said that it's a MMORPG-like.I mean that there is a lots of areas and some MMORPG features.But it's singleplayer.

Yap that won't be very good. Do as Ghostwind told you! ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.