Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
What I'm loving about this game is that you could throw on a silencer, cold blooded perk and ninja pro perk and be almost invisible to the vast majority of idiots who play this game, despite running around like a fool.

I've come up behind a group of three people and kill the first two, and the third just totally ignores me. Either they assume their team members got sniped, or they just don't notice unless there is a red dot on their radar to rely on.

My favourite class for offensive playing is:

Main: UMP45 with Silencer
Secondary: PP2000 with Silencer
Equipment: Tactical Insertion (Possible flanking ftw?)
Special Grenade: Stun Grenades (Quicker than flash)

Perk 1: Marathon Pro (Quickly come up behind them)
Perk 2: Cold Blooded Pro
Perk 3: Ninja Pro (Damn heartbeat sensors :rolleyes:)
Death Streak: Final Stand

Other than that, all I have to say is that the iron sights on the Tar-21 are actually really nice, one of the few guns I don't throw a red dot sight on (Although as you can see I don't for the class above).

-Mat

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Soooo, now due to all the f**king lame ass glitches on the Xbox version, I'm not even playing until they get these damn bugs fixed. First the javelin glitch, then unlimited supply creates, then the god of them all, private game glitch? Screw that, fix them and I'll start playing again... :thdown:

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I tried to use the UMP-45, and I just don't like the level of recoil. I prefer the P90 (though I hated it on CoD4). I also like the Iron sights on the Tar-21, I actually don't like the red dot sight it's got.

I've also fallen in love with the throwing knife. It takes some getting used to, but I've scored some awesome kills with it.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Haven't seen the iron sight on the TAR-21 (since I've never bothered to use it), but the iron sight on the ACR is <3. How much better could it get than a little cross on your target

Halo_king, have you tried the ACR or M4A1 with silencer (although ACR would be a tad better IMO) for that profile? They lose a reasonable amount of damage, but make up for it in accuracy and range

Also, got 2 AC130's from 2 consecutive Care Packages today, on Wasteland :D Wasn't a good day to be the enemy team

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I had a crap 1 and a half hours on it tonight. Our internet connection is adequate at best and the lag killed it for the first 30 minutes... then the highlight of the rest is that I managed to shoot down 3 Harriers and 2 helicopters in 1 match (gotta love the Stingers).
Overall, not my best night.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Anybody have MW2 on the PS3 here?
Post PSNs. Would be nice to play with some of you (Well.. mostly those I know on TH).

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
If anyone plays on PC, add me on steam, sqrage. We can have a little 1v1. :)

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
That is one awesome knife kill, seen if before though :p

I've found that combining ordinary knife kills with throwing knives can rack up the streak remarkably quickly. Using Marathon pro and Cold Blooded to sneak behind a group of them, you can knife the guy at the back, use your throwing knife on the next guy then run and knife the last one. Throwing knife is pretty much instant so if you don't have tactical knife (like me) then you don't have to wait to swing it again, you can just throw one.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Just wanted to post that I finally hit 67 and unlocked the Akimbo Model 1887. They have been patched down so much but they are still so satisfying to kill with.

I will not prestige for a while.. maybe once I get REALLY bored but I doubt I'd play as much as I did this first month I got it. I really do wonder how people who legitimately prestige 3-9 times can do it. The only reason I had to keep leveling up was for the 1887s and maybe the AK 47.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You don't need aimbot, you can just replace one of your local files.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Aimbot. When I see someone with a max prestiege in the lobby I just leave.

Yes, prestige hack on the Consoles are pretty popular. But I meant those who actually level a couple prestiges by hand.
PS3 and the Xbox 360 don't have aimbots yet so I'm pretty happy.

Too bad so many of us are spread out amongst the three platforms. Would have been fun to get a party going.

I have contemplated doing the prestige hack JUST for the extra custom class slots but I am far too lazy to take the risk and work to do it. I've seen the guides and ehh..

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Aimbot. When I see someone with a max prestiege in the lobby I just leave.

I know people who have done it a few times, but they also play for a minimum of like five hours a night.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I'm pretty close to maxing it, it's just about one week left. After that, boredom.

Edit: Got Rank 8 last night, yay... Just realized when I logged on.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
I'm becoming tempted to Prestige. I feel like all the xp I'm earning playing games is going to waste. But I love my guns and camos haha :( decisions decisions..

Oh btw, anybody play the Battlefield BC 2 beta demo? Its on the xbox right now. Waiting for it to release on the PS3 but it looks like a game I'd actually get.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.