Can't load my map

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me as well.
Edit: going to try some things.
Edit2: [Keep in mind I waited for one minute when WC3 turned all gray with Vista being 'oh hey no worky'
Deleted all triggers, no work
Deleted all doodads, no work
Deleted all models, no work
Deleted all variables, no work
Deleted all places units, it worked.

Edit3: Redownloaded it so it's the original map, then deleted units and it worked then.
Edit4: Tried deleting the center stuff (near tree) by itself, no work. I suggest deleting half the map at a time and seeing if ti worked.
I need to go so I can't help you find it.
Cheers

romanandre

Reaction score
you helped me a lot , thank you!
I still need to know what is going on on my map.
If anyone can please help. =D

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
What I'd suggest is deleting unit types at a time, since I just did a "This half map delete test" and "This other half map delete test" and it didn't load either time.
Edit: To delete a unit type select a unit then go to Edit Tab and hit Select All Special.
Remember to do this testing on another map so you don't create any issues later.
Edit2: Firstly, in the ways to figure this out, you should replace those small Pathing (both) blockers to bigger ones. Hit P to see Pathing, and hold shift when placing to ignore placement constrictions.

Finaledit (This is why I like double posting when you find out whats wrong)

Found out whats wrong. It's the Ultimate guys, Winterchill and Tich or whoever he is. You must have too many triggers referencing that unit specifically
I suggest you make a Unit variable, target it as him, and then reference everything to that variable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.