News Celebrity chef Beppe Bigazzi upsets viewers with his cat casserole

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Seriously? If their watching the cooking channel and he is cookin steak its all "Mmhmm, zesty." But as soon as he mentions cooking an animal that some countries consider a house pet now were suddenly interested.

"Help the dolphin in the tuna net!"
"What about the TUNA IN THE TUNA NET?"

Typical situation.

I wish I had a deer as a house pet. They're illegal though. My grandpa said he used to have one, he got it a bow and everything, but then someone shot it. I still shoot those though... or at least try to.

Ive said it before and ill say it again. Pets are not a meat. It never be!

Pets aren't. But... there are cats out there that aren't pets. Ever been to New York?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I wish more people would experiment with other animal meat, who knows maybe we can find another "top meat" .... yum yum :p

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I vote for those fishes in the ocean with the lights on their heads.

ReVolver

Reaction score
I vote for those fishes in the ocean with the lights on their heads.

Yea I wonder what they taste like? Fishy? :p

Ignore [del]Orgasm[/del] Blackveiled, he's just closed minded.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Regardless of the moral issues associated with this, I don't think I could ever bring myself to eat a dog or cat out of choice.
I think it's being raised eating Chicken, Beef, and Pork that makes it okay. I don't think I could eat any other bird other than a chicken or turkey.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I would NEVER eat cat or dog.

Why? I have them as pets. If I had a pet chicken I probably wouldn't eat chicken either.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
House pet: a pet that you have AT YOUR HOUSE!
No matter a house pet, cats out there and cats been raised to been horrific eaten, Its still a cat not a FOOD not a MEAT to eat. Its same for the dogs!

Some people have cows as "pets"
Well, Some do not eat cows, pigs because of religious reasons.

Seriously, We don't need to eat everything there is.

CysticCraze

Reaction score
I think be definition that FireCat doesn't want us eating cats because he infact is a cat. We need to start a crusade and purge these cats and schemers all at once.

Reaction score
No matter a house pet, cats out there and cats been raised to been horrific eaten, Its still a cat not a FOOD not a MEAT to eat. Its same for the dogs!

Well, Some do not eat cows, pigs because of religious reasons.

Seriously, We don't need to eat everything there is.

How is eating cats worse than eating cows?

FireCat

Reaction score
How is eating cats worse than eating cows?
Because!
Cats are pets cute and fluffy.. so on and are not considered a food source. should NEVER be, :mad:
cows always has been food for us, we can't change That

catk.gif

well, It's just how it should be and we doesn't need to eat everything. seriously

Hmm, hehehe Forget it @CysticCraze

ReVolver

Reaction score
Because!
Cats are pets cute and fluffy.. so on and are not considered a food source. should NEVER be, :mad:

catk.gif

well, It's just how it should be and we doesn't need to eat everything. seriously

Hmm, hehehe Forget it @CysticCraze

You should be protected endangered species that aren't "cute and cuddly" you know sharks? oh yea those bad boys are getting extinct but nobody cares about them since they aren't lovable. :(

http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/sharks/InNews/extinct2009.html

Cat%20population%20growth.jpg

There's plenty of cats lying around and lots of hungry people.

world_hunger_map.jpg

FireCat

Reaction score
No it didn't make you hungry!!

you know sharks? oh yea those bad boys are getting extinct but nobody cares about them since they aren't lovable. :(
I am sure those bad boys with Big Sharp Teeth are lovable in a way.. LOL and I am sure some care about those bad boys.
Well, but I don't think they would actually be extinct..

There's plenty of cats lying around and lots of hungry people.
But We can't blame the cat.. There is hungry peoples out there. hmm
Think about, The food we throw away Just like that. Isn't a waste of food?
Could have been given to those hungry peoples, something like that. Instead of kill cats.

catdxu.jpg

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I had a pet chicken once, it's mother was taken away by a fox and I took care of the little bastard, it actually turned out to be the best chicken I ever ate:eek:
It felt a bit weird at first eaten it since it was my "friend" and such but after the first bite I could not stop eating^^
I think that it might actually be the same with cats:D

In my honest opinion, if they started sending cats and dogs to countries that needs food then there would be less people that go to bed hungry at night, and that is one argument that I for one can't argue against:thup:

FireCat

Reaction score
eaten it since it was my "friend"
I think that it might actually be the same with cats:D:
How could you eat your friend! Well, Hope your "chicken friend" return and haunt you! Hehe
Oh, No! It would not!!

In my honest opinion, if they started sending cats and dogs to countries that needs food then there would be less people that go to bed hungry at night, and that is one argument that I for one can't argue against:thup:
That's Worse Idea ever! :mad: No sending any cats or dogs!

ReVolver

Reaction score
Hmmm seems perfectly legal to cook at cat in Mexico, wish me luck I'm going in "swhoosh" ..... now how do I cut it?

FireCat

Reaction score
Hahaha... That wasn't funny :mad:

A Sweet little kitty!
[youtube]v92xuDp1MgY[/youtube]

Reaction score
Because!

Irrelevant. Just because it is the current state of affairs does not mean that it is more ethical than alternatives. In some places cats are considered a food source, so your argument is both unsound and invalid.

The fact that we keep cats as pets and find them to be cute and fluffy does not mean that it is worse to eat them. The idea that uglier animals are more deserving of slaughter is an ethically repugnant position.

No one is saying that we "need to eat everything." I don't see how this makes it inherently worse to eat cat meat than beef or pork.

ReVolver

Reaction score
Whats more important a cat who lives 8 years or person? A child dies every 5 seconds from starvation, you think about it.

Since you like spamming random cat pictures, here are some random starving children.

photo_verybig_102920.jpg

hunger.jpg

FireCat

Reaction score
Irrelevant. Just because it is the current state of affairs does not mean that it is more ethical than alternatives. In some places cats are considered a food source, so your argument is both unsound and invalid.

The fact that we keep cats as pets and find them to be cute and fluffy does not mean that it is worse to eat them. The idea that uglier animals are more deserving of slaughter is an ethically repugnant position.No one is saying that we "need to eat everything." I don't see how this makes it inherently worse to eat cat meat than beef or pork.
Sure its Irrelevant. They're people's pets. A cat is meant to be a pet, friend and companion and not a meal. Same for the dogs

It simply isn't acceptable a cat to be served as a meal for humans. And there isn't a lot of meat "cat is not a meat" on a cat really.

uh uglier animals? Btw: I dont like when any animal be killed no matter ugly or not. I said it before.

Anyway, Cows other animals are not ugly but i said before "cows always has been food for us,"
and sure there is moar meet to feed a human. Isn't it?

Whats more important a cat who lives 8 years or person? A child dies every 5 seconds from starvation, you think about it.
You know a cat can be 20 or more revolver.

I had a cat for 15 years. So what it be on humans years 75 human years thats alot Isn't it?. Not Just 8 years for a cat.

Well, Give them food for fucking sake.. but it dosent mean cat or dogs.
etc, cows, Pigs.. they have alot of meat and should be enough for many kids to feed
And you know they get help already. But some humans steal the money that supposed be for them.
It isn't cats fault. and doesn't mean they should eat cat because of it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.