RPG Challenge of the Gods ORPG

staskax

Reaction score
Hello people I would like you to present the project I'm starting , called Challenge of the Gods .

Storyline:Long long time ago gods created the Earth , the People and everything else on Earth . But thousands of years passed , and people forgotten , who created them and stopped worshipping the gods . So the 7 gods created a mystical beast , called (haven't thought of the name yet) , and warned people , that it will attack them in 7 days . The only way to destroy the beast is to complete 7 challenges created by the gods and gain a weapon , capable of destroying the beast itself .

Features:
Gold will be gained each hit , not when you kill an enemy and it will be dependant on your damage (same for abilities)
Scripted bosses which will cast spells and have specific events , not just simple 10 min hitting ones .
Many maps with same codes since 1 map won't be enough
Dynamic spells (not just simple fire bolts and shockwaves)
Triggered items and item systems
Hundreds of items to choose from
Lots of minigames inside , to make the gameplay fun all the time

People required:
Terrainer , I badly need terrainer
Idea/Suggestion givers
Artists

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
i am a kinda good terrainer, soon when the terraining contest is over you ll see my one and decide on your own if you want me to make your terrain.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Good luck with the project! I like the idea, when you hit units you gain gold. Funny and new, haven't heard about it before!

Can't help you making my own map ;)

staskax

Reaction score
i am a kinda good terrainer, soon when the terraining contest is over you ll see my one and decide on your own if you want me to make your terrain.

oki , can't wait :)

Good luck with the project! I like the idea, when you hit units you gain gold. Funny and new, haven't heard about it before!

Can't help you making my own map ;)

well then , good luck with your map :p

mad_man1983

Reaction score
sounds like a map i wanna play, so hope you get your help and get the map done ^^,

good luck with it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.