Clash of the Immortals [ Need opinions and/or professionalists to help ]

Zziko0

Reaction score
Name: Clash of the Immortals
Type: ahmm dont know really, maybe you can tell from the desc
Hero Ideas: This part is not yet ready but it is the main reason I made the map so the ideas will be entirely mine :)
Terrain: I dont really need something special.I made a really simple terrain but I dont really think it needs more.If you are a good terrainer and you want to help - PM me :) (screenshot below)
Triggers: 0% but will make them myself with some help from the forum database :)

Description:
The main reason I made a topic for this is that I am not sure my map is good for my purpose.I only made the map because I think it is exciting to make heroes and custom spells (the most interesting thing in world editor for me :D ) and I wanted it to be NON-DOTA thing cause I am bored of all these lines,creeps,towers and so on... So the map will be only heroes fight - something like arena but with main target - team play.The great idea my mind created is this:
The best example is a 5vs5 fight.The 2 teams (Team Elder Wisdom and Team Ancient Darkness - not much creative but kind of epic :D ) have 1 tower each.The tower doesnt attack.It is more like a base.When it is destroyed the game ends.The tower will have big ammount of HP and armor so the game would be at least arround 20 minutes of play.The best thing I thought of is the towers weakness growing - when a player from one of the teams dies he makes his tower weaker (it looses armor) and waits for his respawn (I need to think about its duration.10 or 15 sec sounds good but I will decide that later).So thats the idea basicly.I also thought that I can add a kills mode to adjust so there will be a kill limit before the towers become vulnerable.And again - I made the map for my advancing in heroes and abilities creation.

What I need is your opinion.Is this map good for my goal (the previous sentence)??What should I improve?What should I add?

My skills: I know GUI but only basic stuff.I am not good at writing long and complicated abilities and other GUI related stuff.I dont know a thing about Jass but I plan to learn it soon.My terraining is poor (as you will see in the screenshot below :D).So obviously I am a newbie but not entirely.

*Oh yes and the map is Tiny but thats the point - more action and melee battles :D.

My poor map terrain:
coti.png

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.