Cluster Rockets 1 Missle at 10 Seconds Time Taken

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Cluster Rockets get confusing sometimes, anyone know what I need to edit to change it where it's 1 missle that takes 10 seconds to hit the target AoE?

Edit: Or another option would be good too, I'd prefer to keep it Cluster Rockets though.

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
I think the cluster rockets don't work that way, it takes longer the longer the distance is.

Edit: Another option, as people say here. Trigger it.

CaptDeath

Reaction score
idk if thats possible but you can have it so they have to channel it for 10 seconds
---edit---
i suggest against triggering it cause that may be very painful

Draphoelix

Reaction score
There's no other option. Unless you make it channel for 10 seconds and give it 999999 missile speed. If it even has that option.

Edit:
I don't get it why you want it like this. So if you target the cluster rockets right beside you, it should take 10 seconds before it explodes?

But okay. You have two options.

1.Trigger.

2.Follow my advice.
There's no other option. Unless you make it channel for 10 seconds and give it 999999 missile speed. If it even has that option (Confirmed, it has).

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Yeah I don't want to trigger it, cause I hate triggering a missle going to a target, it's just too many variables. :thdown:

But if it's impossible, guess I have no choice. :banghead:

Dregonx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
There's no other option. Unless you make it channel for 10 seconds and give it 999999 missile speed. If it even has that option.

Edit:
I don't get it why you want it like this. So if you target the cluster rockets right beside you, it should take 10 seconds before it explodes?

But okay. You have two options.

1.Trigger.

2.Follow my advice.

Ultimately what I'm wanting, I don't care how(Different Ability, Trigger or otherwise), is a missile that's going to a target location at 10 seconds regardless of how close or how far away it is.

How can you make it channel over 10 seconds?

Draphoelix

Reaction score
Casting Time : 10 seconds. It won't look good, cause you can be stunned while channeling.

Btw, how do you guys make the letters have line in the middle? Instead of underline, middleline.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.