Colored map names

killertudse

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been searching around on google for some results, but wasn't able to find any.

So my questions is simple: How do you make your map name colored?

I've seen a few maps where the name was red and so on.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

tonton302

Reaction score
what you do is go to world editor and open your map then up to the scenario tab and then map description and you use wc3 color codes before your map name. For example my maps name is |cffffcc00Destroyers of Hell RPG|r the |cffffcc00|r is a color code. http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/colors.php that site gives info on how to create the color codes.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
the format for a color code is:
|c[colorcode][text]|r
where [colorcode] is 6 digits from 0-9 and a-f, where f is highest and 0 is lowest, they are in pairs of 2 digits where when multiplied make a number between 0 and 255, 00 = 0 ff = 255, and they are in the format: rrggbb red red, green green, blue blue, so ff00ff = purple 000000 = black and ffffff = white, and you can combine them like that to make any color you want, u should look at the link ton ton gave you, if thats the right one it would explain that in more depth
also, if you search hexadecimal color codes in google, you can come up with a complete list of every possible color using these codes

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
the format for a color code is:
|c[colorcode][text]|r
where [colorcode] is 6 digits from 0-9 and a-f, where f is highest and 0 is lowest, they are in pairs of 2 digits where when multiplied make a number between 0 and 255, 00 = 0 ff = 255, and they are in the format: rrggbb red red, green green, blue blue, so ff00ff = purple 000000 = black and ffffff = white, and you can combine them like that to make any color you want, u should look at the link ton ton gave you, if thats the right one it would explain that in more depth
also, if you search hexadecimal color codes in google, you can come up with a complete list of every possible color using these codes

You forgot the transparency.

It's |c[Transparency][Colour codes][text]|r

Transparency can be set to whatever you like I believe, since it doesn't really affect anything. People usually leave it as ff or 00.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.