"Combat - Weapon Type: Missle (Line)" Help?

Rad

Reaction score
Ok I understand how every weapon type works except this, is the effect of this capable of being shockwave? Like, can the missle damage anything in its way? Is spill radius the damage spilt because theres distance AND radius... or does that use damage factors? Anyone got a nice explination im kinda desperate for a line attack, for a gun... if not I'll do the classic dummy-shockwave unit when u attack but thats so... bleh

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I think things like the Gryphon Riders, after the Storm Hammer upgrade is researched, have this. It has a chance to go "through" the enemy and hit another person for like half damage or something.

Rad

Reaction score
Oh yea Ill check out both gryphon and glaive thrower, both have line attacks thanks for the reminder ;)... Damn this world editor lag, how am I supposed to make 32 custom creeps with a 450$ computer :eek:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Rad said:
Oh yea Ill check out both gryphon and glaive thrower, both have line attacks thanks for the reminder ;)... Damn this world editor lag, how am I supposed to make 32 custom creeps with a 450$ computer :eek:

Slowly ;)

You're welcome :D :cool: S'what I do ;)

Rad

Reaction score
Slowly yes... thats why I'm still awake... but hey 16 just got finished YAY time to do the icons!...wait :(

ANYWAYS - it looks like the moon glaive just tears through anything, not exactly sure, might be ones behind the target... but it will work anyways :p Thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.