Combining a Jass trigger spell to a map?

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Okay I can’t figure how to copy this spell which is in jass to my map. It does not have any directions. Even if it did I still cant figure out how to get it into my map. It uses the ABC code. Which I did what it said to create an new trigger, convert it to text then copy the whole ABC code. I then put the spell that is in jass that uses the ABC code. Into my map. Changed all the raw code to the spells in my map. Every thing the same exact thing. But when I start to test the map it just goes to the main title screen of wc3 Frozen Throne. Please help +Rep!! And im useing New Gen and it seems when I use jass helper it just freezes up and donsnt do anything.

Reaction score
ABC code, do you mean the system ABC?

Is it vJASS or JASS? If it's vJASS your going to need JassHelper which comes with Jass NewGen Pack.

If you are using NewGen, and it is vJASS, you need to save your map before you test it so vJASS can compile to JASS.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Ya the ABC system and every time I put enable jassHelper it freezes on me. But should i copy the ABC code first then save then add the spell that uses it? I did not do that yet. But when i had the ABC and the spell I would save it and when JassHelper comes up it says found errors please wait. And it sits like that for hours and freezes up my wc3.....

Reaction score
JassHelper is what compiles vJASS, without it you cannot use any vJASS systems.

Your going to need to troubleshoot to get it to work.

Make sure you have the latest version installed.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Okay i updated it. And I was to able to save the ABC system. But once I Put the spell in it. Saved all the way untill the Jass Helper came up and it froze agian. This spell works in the other map just fine. It says found errors, please wait and it has the little bar at the bottom but its not moveing at all.

Reaction score
Okay i updated it. And I was to able to save the ABC system. But once I Put the spell in it. Saved all the way untill the Jass Helper came up and it froze agian. This spell works in the other map just fine. It says found errors, please wait and it has the little bar at the bottom but its not moveing at all.

Your going to have to post in the JassHelper thread that I linked in my previous post.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.