Custom abilities not showing with dependencies active!

Darkhalo288

Reaction score
Hey guys, im currently working on my map and it seems without loading campaign dependencies i can add abilities to units etc and even my own custom abilities, but once i load campaign dependencies the only abilities i can add to a unit is the command card selection abilities, but i can no longer add custom abilities, they just dont show.

So for example if i load new map now, i can go to the marine, add abilities, ill add Medivacs heal and then ill go to command card - buttons - abilities and add heal by adding heal button, then Command Type ability command, then in Ability...Medivac - Heal shows up and i can give him the ability. Then it works ingame no problems.

But now if i start a new map with dependencies and do the EXACT same thing, i can add medivac heal to marines abilities, but when i add Command Card Abilities and add a button and make the Command Type and Ability Command, if i go down and add an ability Medivac - Heal no longer shows up.

The same is for custom abilities, without dependencies i can add them and they show up, but if i add dependencies they no longer show.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.