Crime DEA arrests student then detains him for 5 days alone in holding cell - forgot him

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Daniel Chong, the UC San Diego student who was left in a Drug Enforcement Administration holding cell for nearly five days, said the time spent in his cell was a life-altering experience.

The 23-year-old spoke with NBCSanDiego and said he was increasingly worried throughout the days he spent in a 5 ft. by 10 ft. cell, where he could not spread his arms out wide.

“They never came back, ignored all my cries and I still don’t know what happened,” he said. “I’m not sure how they could forget me.”

As NBCSanDiego was first to report Saturday, the DEA confirmed its agents were investigating an incident in which a suspect, arrested Saturday, April 21, was detained at their office for several days and allegedly forgotten about.

But Chong did not go home that night. Instead, he was placed in a cell for five days without any human contact and was not given food or drink. In his desperation, he said he was forced to drink his own urine.

Last edited:

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Kid had to drink his own piss to survive. Now that's fucked. I've had to talk to a couple of DEA pricks before, and they definitely think they're some hot shit. It's fucked up that they would let this happen, along with all the other shit that goes down across the nation, and in other places besides.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Kid had to drink his own piss to survive. Now that's fucked. I've had to talk to a couple of DEA pricks before, and they definitely think they're some hot shit. It's fucked up that they would let this happen, along with all the other shit that goes down across the nation, and in other places besides.

It says he had to drink his own piss to survive. The guards ignored his screams.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.