Debugging the path of a TD

MagusKeith

Reaction score
my units spawn with intervals of 1 sec. and then they try tog et to the next section they are stopped by something like an invisible wall... they just keep patroling the area for some while and they go to the right place... some units get farther than others...

Baltazhar

Reaction score
That could be an endless possibility of things that make that effect. I think u better post ur map, so we can take a look at the terrain, and such :)

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Yeah, you should attatch the map, do you have anything in the path? Or are they set to Neutral Hostile?

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
press P to see if its pathable e.g. if its pink then its non pathable if its blue then its non buildable

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Thats true, but what would be blocking it? Did s/he put pathing blockers and not know about it.

MagusKeith

Reaction score
Re

the path is all clear. here is the map. I only made a some footem to respawnb at top left to see if it works.

Attachments

• Super Heroes TD (M&DC).w3x
    37.3 KB · Views: 148

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
Haven't looked at the map,but if the units are owned by neutral hostile,the creep max guard range in map constants might be too small,

MagusKeith

Reaction score
its set for neutral passive and after a while they keep going normally through where they should

EDIT: NVM. that was the problem. i made them for a player and it worked. =D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.