Defence Map....Need Ideas!

Ivach

Reaction score
I'm currently working on a hero defence map. I've got the terrain and the basic objectives done. But i seem to lack of ideas of heroes. Any ideas for heroes, items and skills will really help me. Of course, help will be greatly appreciated. If you want more details aout it, I would be glad to answer your inquiries.

Z

Zeller

Play DOTA or any other AOS out there and look at what kind of heros they are creating. Dont rip them off, just get ideas for abilities and atributes. I find this sparks my creativity for a unique hero.

Good luck with your map!

R

Razthemapper

First tell us what kind of map will it be and where will it happen (space,earth,mars etc.) and if it is in the future or not. Then we can cook off some good ideas!

Ivach

Reaction score
Ah.. thanks for replying. Ok, here's how it goes. It happens on earth, where you have to protect a city. The map terrain shows only the city gates(which are 2 of them) and 2 mountains paths where the creeps come from. (picture in the attachments)

Attachments

• environment.JPG
    environment.JPG
    317.4 KB · Views: 326
R

Razthemapper

Ok, thanks for information. It seems like you'd want some custom heroes non-future. Hm... I see that you're making a human city so I'm thinking of Warrior,Priest,Mage,Archer. I'll post abilities soon, right now I'm not really full of ideas but here goes the Warrior

Warrior: Str Hero
Abilities: Mighty Slash - Might wanna use Mountain King model for hero because it has Attack Slam. Anyway, to the ability: Plays Attack Slam animation and attacks a unit dealing 150-350 damage, depending on hero level.
Rage of Battle - Plays a WarCry sound (if any exists) and some effects come to the overhead of the hero. All nearby units get 1 armor, 100 hitpoints and +3 to damage for first level. Other levels should increase bonuses. To give the +'es to the hero use abilities without icons based on other abilities or use triggers.
Blood-Seeker - Passive. Made through triggers I guess. Could be based on an aura. Each time the Warrior kills a unit, he replenishes some health. An effect could do good on each kill.
ULTIMATE: Madness Unleashed - Name could be changed, I was out of ideas. Effects, change tinting of hero and give him some small bonuses that increase every 2 seconds. Needs lots of triggers. Lasts only about 20 seconds. Hope you can make these!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.