DisBTN Magic Sentry and Knockback help

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey, could someone tell me the path for the disabled Magic Sentry Icon?
and
Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? I cast the ability but nothing gets Knocked back.
Trigger:
  • Tidal Wave Knockback
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to |cff32cd32Tidal Wave|r |cffffcc00[|cffaa00aaU|cffffcc00ltimate] (Hero)
    • Actions
      • Set TidalWaveCount = (TidalWaveCount + 1)
      • Set TidalWaveGroup[TidalWaveCount] = (Units in (Region centered at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 400.00 towards (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees) with size (150.00, 800.00)) matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Owner of (Matching unit)) is an enemy
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TidalWaveGroup[TidalWaveCount] and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Number of units in TidalWaveGroup[TidalWaveCount]), do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Set TidalWaveKnockbackAngle[(Integer A)] = (Angle from (Position of (Picked unit)) to (Target point of ability being cast))
              • Set TidalWaveKnockbackDistance[(Integer A)] = 100.00
              • For each (Integer B) from 1 to 8, do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to ((Position of (Picked unit)) offset by TidalWaveKnockbackDistance[(Integer A)] towards TidalWaveKnockbackAngle[(Integer A)] degrees)
                  • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Picked unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Other\CrushingWave\CrushingWaveDamage.mdl
                  • Wait 0.20 seconds

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNMagicalSentry.blp

For the trigger; there's a lot that can be wrong. I suggest checking whether the unit group is empty or not first, if it's not the problem is in your move trigger and you should take a look at that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.