Sci/Tech Domain Pack legal assistance

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hosting with a different touch. That's what Domain Pack is.

The difference compared to other hosting companies like for example Hostgator is the legal aspect of hosting and content. The importance of legal advise is growing at record speed. ICANN almost managed to deploy URS for dot NET. And even though that didn't happen (close call) we are still not in the clear. Actually it just shows how fast the landscape is changing.

I am not talking about Homeland Security taking down websites left and right. I am talking about the legal issues that even the smallest companies can encounter. Think more along the lines of issues with parties like Righthaven or all the WIPO issues. To avoid legal issues that could lead to a WIPO you need legal advise before you start your website or before you register your domain name. And that's where Domain Pack can be of good advise.

And if you think that your company or your website might not be a subject of a legal battle then think again. Or why not ask the former owner of Browns.com who just lost his domain name due to a WIPO procedure.

And when politics gets involved we are steering right into abyss. Read this article called The 10 dumbest moments from that new TLDs Congressional hearing i really wondered if i had to laugh or fear the worst..

So next time you want to setup a website you might want to get in touch with Domain Pack.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.