Downloading Warcraft III

Halofan

Reaction score
I recently had to get a new PC, and don't have my Warcraft III:RoC CD anymore; I won't go into details but a "friend" stole it. I don't need it normally, because I have Frozen Throne, but to install it I need the original program. Does anyone know where I can download a copy of Reign of Chaos so that I can put the expansion in?
Thanks in advance.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you still have the cd-keys you can download the full game from the Blizzard Store.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
www.battle.net
or eu.battle.net
If you're in europe.

Make an account, if you haven't already got one.
If you have one, log in.

Add a game. To do so, simply click 'Add Game', and enter the CD Keys you have.
Add your games.

Then, you can download them from the main page. :)

Halofan

Reaction score
Thanks much but my CD key was, well, on the CD. I can't use my Frozen Throne key, can I?

*EDIT*
Well, not the CD, the CD case.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, sorry, I think the CD Keys are different.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I've tried downloading frozen throne from the blizzard site but it never seems to work. I have the cd key, registered the game, made account, all that stuff but when I install it says it can't authorize it. Any idea how to fix this?

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Try getting an original one, cause you can't enter Battle.Net without Reign of Chaos having a valid cd-key.

Besides, that game is old, I'm sure you're bound to get a great price for that one only.

Halofan

Reaction score
Try getting an original one, cause you can't enter Battle.Net without Reign of Chaos having a valid cd-key.

Besides, that game is old, I'm sure you're bound to get a great price for that one only.

Yeah, that's true, but I don't really care about Battle.net, though it would be nice to be able to make a membership on Blizzard. Maybe if the game had come out more recently I would care about that, but not so much anymore. I just want to go on World Editor and make some custom stuff. It's sort of a creative outlet for me, even though I haven't been on it for a while.
Oh well, I know someone who has it, and I guess the next time I see them I can ask them to borrow it. Thanks for all your help guys.

darkreapers

Reaction score

i just bought warcraft 3 battle chest last month, costed me 75 bucks AUD!

its not cheap!!!

Jayezor

Reaction score
haha Game Has Frozen/Roc For 30 Bucks Each!!! [Aus] Buy it From There Original Price man Is 60 bucks each (usually) either send me a blank disk in the mail and ill be happy to mail it to you =]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.