Campaign Dreamer's World

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
This is a tale of a dreamer god. His memory filled this world with awe. All beast and man were inside his head. No one existed, for he was dead.

Chapter One: Dreamer's Flight

Once upon a time, the world was given birth by a sleeping man. As he awoke to his dream, his eyes were filled with gloom and dismay. There he resided in a world of false reality, yet it was not imagined nor abstract. The man could touch and feel and smell all the tangible things like you and me.

Then a voice echoed from within this vast universe. Was it demon or god? Who is this mysterious man with such erratic emotions? Why must the world fade away like a dream? Why must these demons haunt the dreamer so? Will he awake, or is he merely dead? Is this heaven or hell then?

Take flight and fight! You're a dreamer tonight.

---

This is a puzzle game with a lot of lore and suspense. Join the dreamer in this nightmarish reality that will leave you on the edge of your seat.

Attachments

• Dreamer'sFlight.w3x
    159.5 KB · Views: 285

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Hmm. I couldn't figure out exactly what I was supposed to do. The transmissions from the Voidwalker were too quick for me to read. You should have something in the quest log.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I suppose you're right. Transform into a crow and fly to one of the platforms. Transform out of the crow and blink to shore. Avoid the Grunts and find the demons (or bosses).

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Hmm. I was hunting every grunt down one by one. I thought that was my job.

Why is it set up so I only regenerate at night?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
"Challenging" as in making me have to wait longer? :p

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Why are you waiting? I gave you drain mana so you can use the grunts instead of killing them. :p

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
I suppose you're right. Transform into a crow and fly to one of the platforms. Transform out of the crow and blink to shore. Avoid the Grunts and find the demons (or bosses).

well... i thought something was supposed to trigger when i landed on the platforms..
like some effects or another transmission..

i hit the grunts.. they were too tough i think...
i just typed iseedeadpeople and saw lots of them :p

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
>Why are you waiting? I gave you drain mana so you can use the grunts instead of killing them.

Drain mana doesn't exactly regenerate health. Mana regenerates during the day, anyway.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
You're suppose to think outside the box to achieve the goal. I gave you the necessary weapons to get to your goal (you're not suppose to kill everything in sight, lol).

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
You're suppose to think outside the box to achieve the goal. I gave you the necessary weapons to get to your goal (you're not suppose to kill everything in sight, lol).

Don't give away any secrets =P (shhhh)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Is it bad if I looked too into it and thought of flame strike as being power which being used in the wrong way can kill yourself? It's the first thing that came to mind when I flame strike'd Will. (Because I ran into my own flame strike.)

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Works as designed. Ha! I quoted Ace! :D

No, really. I did that on purpose. It's a puzzle game, kinda.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Um... Power or w/e is unallied with the grunts, does that work as designed? (The Hydra/spawn)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.