360 Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

AnthraxXx

Currently there's no official news, only untrue rumors as far as Bethesda is concerned ^^

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/15/elder-scrolls-v-not-in-the-works-theres-a-chance-for-elder-s/
I -hate- the concept of MMORPG's. However, I -love- the concept of Co-op modes. I have Oblivion on PC, and I must say, it is THE best game I have -ever- played, despite it being 3ish years old. Fallout 3 comes close.

I haven't read the whole thread, so bare with me.

In order to have an enjoyable PC experience, there are 3 essential/vital mods to download:
- Qarl's Texture Pack III (10x better graphics)
- Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (Makes the game insanely difficult (slower to level, monsters are harder but no longer level with you) and requires you to think before you engage in a fight)
- Unofficial Oblivion Patch (Fixes bugs...)

Also, the Shivering Isles expansion. It makes the game that much better.

What makes it good is that you can pretty much do anything you want, in whatever way you want. With over 100+ hours of gameplay (Hundreds of quests, which are all varied and require you to do different things), it's worth every penny. The only downside to this game is that Bethesda is notorious for having very buggy games... UOP fixes most of them though.

Sorry for writing about PC, as the topic was for 360, but it's the same game nonetheless! :)

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
No they've only announced Fallout 4.
I have heard rumors about them saying that TES5 will be a online game, not sure about how much truth there are to them though:D'

Oblivion is an awesome game:) I just love that Lichkings helmet and sword mods^^ And not to mention all the other incredible mods out there,
anyone else who has tried Martigen's Monster Mod(MMM)?:)

DogOfHavoc

Future Tragedy
I'm thinking about buying some of the DLC for the xbox. I already have the Shivering Isles and the Knights of the Nine. Which other plugins do you think are the best? I'm leaning towards the Fighter's Stronghold.

Inb4 horse armor.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Test!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I must be in a test server.
    Nice, Twitter tweets embedding now works
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Yup.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Excellent.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    @tom_mai78101 Hello there.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Tagging works in the chat too.
    @Ghan Missed it.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Still fixing things here and there. Added widgets to the portal, will make it match the ones here on the forum index tomorrow.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    The venerable World Editor Tutorials site has been converted to HTTPS at last.
  • jonas jonas:
    cool
  • jonas jonas:
    and I can even edit my messages, nice
  • seph ir oth seph ir oth:
    GENERAL CHIT CHAT, YOU ARE A BOLD ONE
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hello there
  • The Helper The Helper:
    this new chatbox is great and the forum software update is great too
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    upgrade has fixed forum registration spam problem
    Something tells me we might be able to customize the chatbox a bit, considering that there's a gap under every message.
  • Wizard Wizard:
    Going to deploy a fix soon, just had to take some time for myself this weekend.
  • Varine Varine:
    Unbelievable. Time for yourself? How dare you!
  • Wizard Wizard:
    xD
    Hm, it is now harder to type anything on an Android phone. Pressing Backspace or Enter keys will dismiss the Android keyboard for some reasons.
    Just noticed there's a delay of at least 2 minutes before each post. Guess I can't post Headline News quickly as I used to.
    As far as I can tell, there are definitely things I need to get accustomed to first.
  • Varine Varine:
    FCC is cracking down recently

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop