Elemental rpg codes

Y

yomama

Please can u tell me ur code or codes that are addimaticly in the game plz THX!!!!

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
...Sooooo give you load codes for really good heroes? I doubt your gonna get any at all.

S

Selket

Codes are account sensitive. What that means is that you cannot use anyone else's code except your own on your OWN account on Battle.net.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Codes are account sensitive. What that means is that you cannot use anyone else's code except your own on your OWN account on Battle.net.

I know your trying to be helpful and maybe getting your post count up but come on, bumping a thread with a subject like this is pretty pointless.

duyen

Reaction score

There is no way to possible do this.

Well, not without like a 500 digit save load code.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score

No no, there is, it is done in Defiance and i believe Kill.Undeads Orpg. Defiance yea is a beach :p
But Kill.Undeads is only like... 50 or so letters/digits

duyen

Reaction score
Whoa, 50 letters for a save\load code? That's some crazy coding I bet.:nuts:

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score

The Black Road RPG codes are locked to your account (even though there is a way around which I shouldn't mention) and its 47 characters (8 groups of 5 letters/numbers and 7 hyphons). Anyway, why is this topic still here? Aren't questions like these against the rules?

@yomama: instead of asking for other people's codes, why don't you play the game yourself if it is so addicting and get your own character.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Well, I've used Acehart's Save/Load system, and it is 'player-sensitive'. The code was about 5 characters long, but it only saved an Integer Variable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.