Elevator Blocking

Slayerxx

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey i just made a Bridge using two foot Switchs and mutable elevators, they raise out of the deep water, and this is all gud but units that walk twards the bridge (with out it raised) will just clip down to the elevator and keep walking . this goes for leaving the elevator as well they will just clip up to the ground???

ATM i have a simple trigger that kills any unit that is issued a move order targeting an elevator that is at a hight of 1 (below the water) but this is not a permanent or good fix (its triggers by another trigger that has event unit enter region, and then waits 1 second) plz can someone tell me how to make a better trigger or fix the elevator. Thankyou XD

Reaction score
If you press 'P' in the World Editor you can see the ground pathing map.
Areas coloured normally can be walked over.
Areas coloured blue can be walked over but not normally built on.
Areas coloured pink cannot be walked over.
As you can see the elevator does not usually block units from walking over it at the wrong height level. You use an 'elevator wall' for this. (Doodad Palette > Any tileset > Bridges/Ramps > Elevator Wall)
An elevator wall is a type of pathing blocker (an invisible object that stops units from moving over it) that is designed to be used wiith an elevator.
There is an explanation of how to use elevator walls here.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.