Enlarging a special effect possible?

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
1)Is there a way of enlargening a special effect created on a point or unit?

2)Is it possible to enlarge an attachment special effect on a unit? For example, if my unit Peasant has a special effect Frostmourne weapon attached to his (hand,left), is it possible to make it larger so that the sword would look really big and cool?

Happy

Reaction score
to 1) using a dummy with expiration timer and the size you want it to have is the only way i know for enlarge special effects.

to 2) only way is to enlarge the peasant or the model of the attachment.

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
So there is no way to keep the size of the peasant the same, but enlarge the special effect?

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
You can try to find a custom model from hive or something... Or you can try to request for a LARGE FROSTMOURNE model :D

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Yeah the Frostmourne attachment I use is from hive. But I want it to look like a really badass Frostmourne because it looks too small on models that wield them ><
Is there anything that can be done in the object editor or trigger editor that can enlarge it without enlarging the unit that holds it?

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Is there anything that can be done in the object editor or trigger editor that can enlarge it without enlarging the unit that holds it?
No. The model itself must be edited to accomplish that.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score

As Weep said, no. You must modify the model or ask those who know it to help you. You must use Model Editor and lots of stuff, I don't really know this cause I've never done it before, sorry. :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.