Envenomed Spears

Wax_Banana

Reaction score
Hello, I wanna make Envenomed Spears stack more than 5 times (because it looks like it just wont stack more than 5 times), because I want make a unit with an ability like Huskar's fire arrows, that each hit stacks X damage per second, I tryied making scripts like

A unit is attacked

Atacking unit = huskar

cause huskar damage atacked unit by 10
wait 1
wait 1
wait 1

but many waits like that cause the game laggy a little, and many huskars = supreme lag

HOW should I do Huskar's fire arrows????

Thanks!!

fiendfyre912

Reaction score
Your best bet would be to use JASS damage detect systems.
Look around for some of those, since using GUI for this kind of thing is difficult not to mention full of leaks and slow.

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Hello, I wanna make Envenomed Spears stack more than 5 times (because it looks like it just wont stack more than 5 times), because I want make a unit with an ability like Huskar's fire arrows, that each hit stacks X damage per second, I tryied making scripts like

A unit is attacked

Atacking unit = huskar

wait 1
wait 1
wait 1

but many waits like that cause the game laggy a little, and many huskars = supreme lag

HOW should I do Huskar's fire arrows????

Thanks!!

I don't know about Huskar's fire spears but you can do a periodic buff check system without using JASS. The stacking would be easy and it will be MUI/MPI.

I'll make it for you if you want. Its not gonna be Huskar's Fire Spears but it may be close to it.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
When the flaming spear hits you it burns you. When the flaming spear hits you again it will burn you more. When the flaming spear hits you again and again it will burn you into ashes. For short the duration damage stacks.

Wax_Banana

Reaction score
Every hit stacks a 10 damage per second, lasts 5 seconds, individually each hit.

Not stacking like this: first hit = 10 damage per second lasts 5, 2nd hit = 20 damage per second lasts 5, 3rd hit = 30 damage per s lasts 5

I mean like this: 1st hit = 10 damage per second lasts 5, 2nd hit = 10 damage per second lasts 5, 3rd = 10 damage per second lasts 5, individually

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.