Ethereal form damage bonus

NetherHawk

Reaction score
When a unit is banished ( blood mage ability ) it becomes ethereal. How do i make it take bonus damage in this form? e.g. 50% more damage from magic attacks. Is this done by adjusting gameplay constants ethereal heal bonus?

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
make "a unit takes damage" triggers, check if it is ethereal and cause damage source to damage the triggering unit ((damage taken) / 2) normal damage

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Banish already amplifies damage from Spells. Just looked at it. The tooltips say exactly that but I can't find the fields to modify...

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
OH GOD... sorry If you have newgen make a custom item ability into unit ability (the one that reduces magic damage taken), at the mdamage reduce option hold shift and press enter/double click and enter the -50 value.Make a trigger that when a unit casts that ability, the target (who will be ethereal) will get that(-50%) ability. When he becomes normal remove the ability.

NetherHawk

Reaction score
thank you weep. NoobImbaPro... that is a possible yet long and tedious method. Why not we use gameplay constants <3 Thanks for the replies.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.