Favorite Authors and Books

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Garth Nix is a pretty safe bet for anyone that enjoys a slightly darker fantasy novel. His Abhorsen series was very good (although I never finished it... I don't know why...), and Shade's Children was a perversely demented story about a powerful demon race that comes to earth one day, harvests the organs of every person over 16, and puts the rest of the children into captivity until their "sad" birthday, when they're slaughtered for their organs. It's pretty what's up.

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
Kev I think you delight in finding avatars that I have no idea what they are. :p

Pyrogasm

There are some who would use any excuse to ban me.
Reaction score
I looks like a cactus or at least some type of plant to me.

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
maybe its the tail of a frightened cat on hair steroids :p

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Sweet Haze, a 90% Sativa blend with a hint of indica to give you a charming body high whilst you enjoy the magnificent mind-expanding properties of the Sativa. It's just a cannabis plant, is all. Not a cactus. And before that, it was just a bowl.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
LOTR IS AMAZING I AM A SUPER FAN I HAVE EVERY SINGLE MOVIE (even move 0 and the cartoon versions) AND EVERY SINGLE BOOK (not every, but 2 versions of Warofthering, all 3 trilogy ones, the hobbit) AND LOTR BOOKMARKS THAT HAVE RINGS ON THEM AND THE ONE RING OF DOOM AND THE GAMES AND MORE!

Oh yeah, adding to my favorite books, i add Artemis Fowl. I read one first time yesterday and they seem interesrting.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.