Spell Fear

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
That's an idea IKilledKEnny, thanks I'll update this whenever I get the time to do this, it might be only druing the weekend though.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I casted this spell about 100 times when I tested it and I never noticed any unit being damaged by the spell.

Maybe it's me, but I don't think so ;) You should also add a buff to the unit being feared around.

> the spell was bad..
> not much fantasy in it

2 times I see you post such useless comments. Consider this a warning, don't do it again.

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Yes, it does not deal any damage and thats a bit sad, since ye,the abil is not bad and with some damage it would be "not bad at all":p
Maybe like a minor damage over time, starting at 1, then doubles each second (half a second)...Would have been better imo...;)
Cheerio

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it does not deal any damage and thats a bit sad, since ye,the abil is not bad and with some damage it would be "not bad at all":p
Maybe like a minor damage over time, starting at 1, then doubles each second (half a second)...Would have been better imo...;)
Cheerio

My real concern with the fact that it doesn't deal damage is because the spell mentions damage will be done, but it ain't happening. ;)

Rheias

Reaction score
It should deal damage, maybe the latest update caused those problems, I will work on that.

Demi666

Reaction score
thx for the -rep ikilledkenny i have now realised i cant have my own mind,

not much fantasy in it**

not much eyecandy and not "fun" compare it to like... EotA´s spells, like the requiem. áll there got fun spells with eye candy

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you updating this anytime soon?

Rheias

Reaction score
> Are you updating this anytime soon?

Ah darn, I completely forgot this spell. :eek:

At the time I still didn't spot the problem, I'll give another few goes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.