Fight for the longest word!

Turnip

Reaction score
Thats right, it's a pointless little map I will be creating.

The point of this pointless map is to collect every letter of the longest word. Yep. Painful, right?

You get each letter by completing minigames. Everytime you win a minigame, you get points which can be used to buy a letter.

There will be 30 minigames, and maybe more later on to complete this impossible task!

Yes, I know, stupid, pointless map. But the minigames will be fun!

Currently there are 7 minigames.

By the way, the longest word is a protein, called:

methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucyl phenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyl lysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenyl alanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycylisol eucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartyl threonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartyl alanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenyl alanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolyl threonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl arginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonyl prolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamyl methionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysyl histidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucyl leucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenyl alanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenyl alanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalyl glycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalyl prolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanyl arginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginyl valylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinyl prolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucyl leucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycyl arginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginyl alanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginyl arginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidyl leucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginyl alanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanyl glycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysyl alanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycyl alanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisol eucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucyl glutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyl lysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysyl alanylalanylthreonylarginylserine

YOU CAN SAVE YOUR PROGRESS ON THIS WORD FOR FUTURE REMAKES

Rad

Reaction score
A chemical name doesnt really count as a word, it doesnt have to follow any grammatical rules of any sort... is that even pronounceable? im sure it was just a fake word to poke fun with

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_word_in_English

My favorite:

The longest officially recognized place name in an English-speaking country is Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu (85 letters) which is a hill in New Zealand.

Turnip

Reaction score
1. Yes, it could be considered a word. It may not be offical, but it is a name for something that exists.

2. Yes, it is pronouncable.

3. This is really like an Uther Party disguised as this, except you can save your progress. :)

4. The reason I chose this word is to make beating this game something to be proud of, and make you better than everyone else if you do win. :D

5. I hope for this to be very popular, even though the point of this pointless game is very stupid. :)

Any ideas on how to do the save code? Like just save the code for how far you are with the word, how many points you have, etc?'

By the way, each letter costs a point, and depending on the difficulty of the mini game, you can get from 10-50 points. Why so many points?

THERE ARE 1913 LETTERS.

master maste

Reaction score
The longest officially recognized place name in an English-speaking country is Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiw henuakitanatahu (85 letters) which is a hill in New Zealand.

I live in New Zealand and have never heard of that hill, mind telling me where it is?

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
i live in New Zealand as well.. i believe that is the maori word for one tree hill.. but i am not sure but i think it is that.. or ruaphe.. on that topic ruaphe just had a massive lauhi :p

Tonks

Reaction score
>Any ideas on how to do the save code? Like just save the code for how far you are with the word, how many points you have, etc?'

I suggest you go with AceHart's save / load code. It's incredibly simple to use, easy to understand, and it generates reasonably short codes. About the length of a CD-Key.

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I used to live in New Zealand. I heard about the word at school once. For people hu live there i believe its a place near Mt.Ruapehu. theres a story behind it too; i think one guy lost his wife in a big storm and then he read a short poem. that poem became the place name.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
That's... Interesting.

To Tonks: You just post that anywhere that involves "I need a save/load code". I haven't seen it, but I doubt you can save a string using it. Your best chance Turnip is to convert it, which will be easy since your word has a lot of repeating letters. You can convert it like la = 1, ly = 2, ll = 3 that kind of stuff. That may take a bit to come up with a code that covers all the letters lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.