Figure

Sixth House

Reaction score
I couldn't really come up with a name as of yet
Took a dream I had that was weird and went along with it. Seemed very interesting.

Not really that great at spelling and I ran it through spellcheck ect. Hopefully it's interesting enough to continue :)

In a room that was pitched black; I couldn’t see nor hear anything but voices.
“Serve us!” A voice echoed.
Specks of light came from the ceiling. I tried jumping to see if I could peek out; still I heard voices.
“You questioned!” Another voiced echoed.
With every step I make, it was like there was a shadow just behind me, mocking every step I made.
“Enter with us!” Yet another voice echoed.
I heard footsteps.
An admiring figure was standing, with some specks of light on him.
He was waiting like a stalking butler, trying to find a center in me.
“Trust me.” He said.
“Trust in me!” He said again.
It’s like he was working to elevate me, just enough to bring me down. I suddenly was on a table surrounded by candles. I tried to move but my body wasn’t responding. I tried to breathe but my chest wasn’t rising.
I tried screaming but my tongue flattered in vain.

Sixth House

Reaction score
Bump

Is this a good start for a story?
Trying to improve my writing skills. Trying to get into it. :p

Comments are always welcomed! <3

CaptDeath

Reaction score
for a horror story yeah i guess but thats like were a nightmare ends cant talk/move/scream Wake Up
but on scare factor
7/10
had me a little freaked
opener for a story
9/10
Practically perfect
'bravoooo!!!!"

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
How does your tongue flatten in vain? Your attempts to make your tongue flat would be vain. You did a good job with the language until that point.

I think you did well. I was emotionally attached to the piece, so it was fairly easy for me to understand the character's feelings.

Sixth House

Reaction score
Thanks alot! I'll have to change the I tried screaming but my tongue flattered in vain part into something more fitting or rephrase it. :rolleyes:

Halahan

To die will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction score
good, but the ending was great. that flattened in vain thing was iffy, but that could be changed to like... idk I'll think of it later

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.