AoS Final Destination v1.2

darth_ilidan

Reaction score
Final Destination 1.2: The Power of the Horde
The Horde and The Alliance have Fought for a long time, and the mighty Horde could not be forgotten in this final battle, as the Horde heard about this battle the most powerful Shamans were called by Thrall to open another portal to this dimension and ordered his most powerful warriors to come in and help the Alliance in the battle, but as they came in, some of them were corrupted by the Scourge, now the Horde's forces are splitted in the final Battle.

In 1.2 i added a new faction, The Horde, so i could put some great hero ideas for the map, unfortunatley some Alliance heroes didnt turned out wut i expected so im working on them(Palain, Cleric and Ranger), wait for new updates.

Dowload Link: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/download/79006/55a0c5f37443154a1fdfaba34c6fff9a495af246/Final%20Destination%20v1.2.w3x

darth_ilidan

Reaction score
Bump

And plz help me spread the map through bnet, if u help +rep, and post me ur opinions and suggestions bout the map

CaptDeath

Reaction score
i think you miss said this
Thrall to open another portal to this dimension and ordered his most powerful warriors to come in and help the Alliance in the battle, isnt thrall an orc therefore horde?

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Please update this thread is you have modified your map.

Do not make a thread for every single version..

Anyway, screenshots and more details always help to get more feedback.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.