First TD making troubles for me.

Ynklig

Reaction score
Hey, I hope someone can explain this little thing that drains all my power of will to zero.

I cant make the creeps that comes through the TD, and then die, to drop money. A TD without gold is useless. I´ve looked everywhere ( Prolly not then ). I know there is a gold bounty thing in the object editor, but it seems its not that. And I know there is a trigger that can make the creeps drop gold, but I´m not THAT good making triggers without help. ( You will prolly say that I shouldnt start out with making a TD, but I am familiar with world edit and have been playing around with it some time now ). I have taken help with Tower Defense Tutorial.

I hope that I can get an answer with the gold issue. :)

/Thanks, Ynklig

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
Code:
Player - Turn Gives bounty On for INSERT PLAYER
you can also use a player variable

S

Sinan_029

You don't even need to think about using triggers. It's actually dead simple, just change the gold awarded for whatever creeps you need and that should do it. I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work.

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
You do need triggers, all the options in the object editor are for bounty, but to turn ON the bounty you need a trigger

S

Sinan_029

^ Ah, now I see. Why would you want to turn it on anyway? Just let it remain constant and change the gold awarded for different creeps.

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
^ Ah, now I see. Why would you want to turn it on anyway? Just let it remain constant and change the gold awarded for different creeps.

Because its turned off when you create new (clean map). You need to turn it on if you want gold awarded for kills. The bounty amount for each type of creep is in its own object editor screen.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a Demo TD map.

May it be of any inspiration to you :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.