(Future Project) Project .Hack

D

darklegionxx

Hmm, I was thinking... would this work,

When a hero reaches a certain level, he/she gets a special quest to kill a virus that is disturbing "The World", when he kill's the virus, he will find out a secret about a hidden place, and the story will unfold from there, so whenever a hero reaches a certain level he will be able to start the storyline. This may sound a little confusing :)

F

faithless

From what I think your trying to say is the player level untill they reach a certin level. Then at that point the get a quest about a virius that is ruining the world.

Also if you give me about a week I'll try and come up with some ideas about this map and post them for you.

D

darklegionxx

Yes, please.. I am buisy working on my other maps... I'm drained out of thought :confused:

F

faithless

I'm stuck for really only 1 reason and that is not knowing how you want the map. If you want I can just continue writing the plot and that and just help with the map when the time comes to doing it.

1. How many people do you want in the map?

2. How you want to do the heros?

3. Items?<-- with this I have no idea how to do it.

4. How long do you want the game to be?

Just let me know and I'll send you what ever I have done at the moment to give you.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
OH YEAH, .hack was that stupid anime they cancelled over here lol

In the game have a mission where you have to get into a CIA/MIA/Whatever base, and have a secret console you have to type in certain commands to get info on them so you can infiltrate better >_>
That has nothing to do with .hack doesn't it -.-"?

F

faithless

Not really. .hack was based on a kid who in reality was in a coma but he was still logged into the game. Also how a virus and other strange things started to affect the game aka The World.

I watched this when I was like 12 and have no idea why I still rember all of this. Since better things have come along to occupy the space inside of my brain.

F

faithless

This is what I have gotten so far let me know if you want me to keep going in this direction.

.Hack Story Ideas​

A group of friends from school decide to start playing The World. They all meet just after they login and create there characters. They start off in the recommended area for new players.

In an area beyond most world players capabilities a unknown virus starts corrupting the landscape and all the creatures. Causing them all to be under control or a single character.

About the same time the Crimsons Knights take notice of this and start to investigate. After the initial search they realize that this is not an ordinary one.

After the group of friend have played for awhile they get an in game message saying to meet them in such and such area. The message they got came from the Crimsons Knights. The reason why the knights sent the message to the group is because of there exceptional skill at the game.
They talk to group of players about what the virus could be and what will happen if it continues to take over areas.

While the Knights and group of friends talk the virus continues to takeover area after area. Currently has taken over some of the most difficult areas in the game.

The knights and the group of friends decide to go after the area that have been infected with the virus. They start in an area the is desert like. It is very barren and wide spread. They notice something glinting in the sand off in the distance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character classes:

Twin Blades
Wavemasters
Long Arms
Heavy Blades
Blademasters
Heavy Axemen
Items:

I’d say based off the in game items. Not sure what they are haven’t played game for awhile.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
OH YEAH, .hack was that stupid anime they cancelled over here lol

In the game have a mission where you have to get into a CIA/MIA/Whatever base, and have a secret console you have to type in certain commands to get info on them so you can infiltrate better >_>
That has nothing to do with .hack doesn't it -.-"?

Here too. I haven't seen it for a LONG time but it seemed so obvious that it had been cancelled, it was pretty boring anyway. I'd rather watch Ghost in the Shell or Naruto than .hack\\

faithless, don't double post, use the Edit Button and combine them to one post.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Bah I don't like any animes, I hate the poor level of animation/quality etc

Anyways, there's a reason it got cancelled ;)

F

faithless

Okay you guys are getting off topic now. If you don't like the show then don't spam an idea area other people might still like it. But if you have played the games you can see why he might want to make a map based off of it

F

faithless

They are an mmorpg but offline. I enjoyed playing them is was diffrent from other rpgs. They were for the ps2. There is a total of 4 of them infection, mutation, outbreak, quarntine.

F

faithless

I got the following quote from here.

Code:
This game's basis is an MMORPG-type game.  (MMOPRG = Massively Multiplayer
Online Role Playing Game)  Even though it's an MMORPG-type game, it's
completely offline (a simulation, if you would call it that).  Anyways, in
this game, you could literally spend hundreds of hours going into the tens of
thousands of different areas in the game.  Each area takes an average of a
half-hour to complete.  Now you may not do every area in the game (it's near
impossible) but it does increase the replayability.  This does lead to a long
game.

D

darklegionxx

It's a awesome game, If it can be made into at least a decent map, I have no doubt it would be one of the best rpg's on bnet. Also, I'm going to answer your questions so you can help me with ideas :)

1. How many people do you want in the map?

I would say around, 1 - 10 user players, and the other 2 computers.

2. How do you want to do the heroes?

Well, there are several classes in the game, HeavyBlader, Sorcerer, Wizard, Priest, Assassin, Archer, and alot others. I was thinking you choose a hero type in the beginning. Also, I was going to add secret classes that would only be given out to certain people :)

3. Items?<-- with this I have no idea how to do it.

Well, most of the items are acquired by completing a dungeon in a area. There are all kinds of weapons, armor. I don't have to use items/armor from the game i can just make my own :)

4. How long do you want the game to be?

Well, I would want it to be a quiet long rpg.

Just let me know and I'll send you what ever I have done at the moment to give you.

F

faithless

Can you look back at page 2 and read where I had posted the start of the story. See if you want me to continue doing it or try it a diffrent way.

F

faithless

Okay I put your parts at the bottom for notes. I'll keep trying to write the story part but not quite sure how I want it to turn out. Might need info from you on that.

D

darklegionxx

Hmm... Well, like what kind of ending i want? doesn't matter to me..

F

faithless

From what I have written I can either have it so that the virus ends up winning or the freinds can win. You choose who wins.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.