(Future Project) Project .Hack

D

darklegionxx

Hey people, I am currently working on 2 rpg maps, I'm just posting this for ideas this will be a very late future project.. I'm just gathering ideas for it. Anyway I loved the .hack game :D and maybe taking it to wc3 from the ps2 would be a good idea? Anyway, I have some great ideas for this map, but I doubt I have enough to create this orpg.. so maybe you guys can help me by giving me your thoughts on what I should do. I was thinking of adding the all classes they have on that game. Also, some unique classes that will only be given out to specific users that I choose. So the game will be very unique as players will differ in many different areas. Just might need some modelers to help me rip some humanoid looking models for the creeps in this mad. Also, maybe a terrainer to help me design the beautiful terrain of this map.

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Got a link to the original so we know what your talking about?

F

faithless

That would be an awesome map.:D If you need ideas for the map I have most of the show on dvd and have played through the games.

(Now I wish I did't sell them:banghead: )

F

faithless

I belive it started out as an anime and or comic not really sure how it started. But I first encournted it as anime than I found the games.

D

darklegionxx

ya 2 maps but they are pretty bad, almost nothing like .hack... i plan on making it better :D

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I see now. I'd like to help..but I don't really watch .hack//....I rarely do since it gets boring afterwards :p.

D

darklegionxx

well there is a game series of it on ps2 as well. Like 4 titles so far, its a awsome game.

D

darklegionxx

I have some great ideas for this series, I might need help from some advanced trigger editors or JASS editors to make them. :cool:

F

faithless

I'll help with what ever I can? Even if it is just parts of the story.:rolleyes:

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
you mean .hack the anime? and which one lol
(Anime Expect) sure I would like to help as I know alot of people that know everything there is about .hack

but isn't there already one

F

faithless

As mentioned above there are 2 but pretty lousy and has nothing really to do with .hack. Yes it will be based on the anime and games as far as I understand the Thread starter.

Which anime not quite sure. I know of .hack//sign and one other.

D

darklegionxx

Yes, there are a few .hacks out, infection, outbreak, sign, and another 2 that i can't think of right now. Also, thanks for offering the help, but like i said this will be a later on project that i will work on. So, i'll let you guys know when i'll need your help. For now just give me ideas for what I should add in the game. :D

F

faithless

For me the ideas would depend on how closely you wanted the game to be to the story.

D

darklegionxx

yea, i would problably make a new story line, but still use all the characters and items of .hack, maybe add a few new characters or items to make it better?

F

faithless

I then would say make the storyline post it. And then go from there.

D

darklegionxx

But, it will be hard to have a story line since it's a online rpg, any idea how I could do this. Since there will be several players, not just one.

F

faithless

I'd start off with how many people I want to play then choose what char gets what player.

This will probally end up with (how ever many players) mini storylines that end up winding togther to make 1 full story.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.