Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Zwiebelchen, you thought about implementing midi files? It's small, and you could implement a lot more files. You just need a genius who composes a great soundtrack. I mean, some old GameBoy melodies have becomes classics despite the fact that they are just midi...
We thought about that too, but WC3 doesn't support midi files, unfortunatly.

Uaxi

Reaction score
What is the official room for playing this game because I can't seem to ever find anyone to play with. There is a few people that I am friends with but it's not as fun without a lot of people.

S0ulseeker

Reaction score
A possible solution to the sound issue is perhaps cutting the song in 1/2? You say the songs are 3 minutes long, but often times songs in games just repeat the same melodies over and over again. A 3 minute song may only have 1 minute and 30 seconds of actual originality until it repeats a second time. You could edit out the second half of the song with as simple a program as windows movie maker and as a result already reduce the song file in 1/2 The overall length of a song won't matter as long as the melody is the same since the song loops in game. You would have the same effect in the long run.

HappyHero

Reaction score
Maybe the music from the default campaign that comes with the game will fit well enough?
I never really listened to the ingame music, but perhaps there are some nice tracks within.

sniffu

Reaction score
What is the official room for playing this game because I can't seem to ever find anyone to play with. There is a few people that I am friends with but it's not as fun without a lot of people.

I want to find out that one too. Anyone with an answer ?

S0ulseeker

Reaction score

I want to find out that one too. Anyone with an answer ?

There are serveral clans dedicated to Gaias Retaliation on all the realms, the map makers themselves belong to a clan on the @northrend realms, but I can't think of the clan name atm. There are a lot of people who play the map on @USEAST as well. Clan HMX and Clan Gaia @USEAST are two clans alone dedicated to Gaias Retaliation. I belong to Clan Gaia myself. The clan has 100 members and we have a host bot that goes 24/7 and sometimes two host bosts going allowing 12 games to be hosted at once. We are always running pre-made parties and stuff. Stop by sometime for parties

approX!

Reaction score
well, there is no any room made JUST for Gaias but ppl usually plays on Europe RPG Rooms 2,3,4

tw3tye

Reaction score
Guys im toasted missed like 10 gammes JUST TODAy dont know are they solo guys but i see som1 host gaya retaliation *i got play sound* while i alt tab to wc3 game usualy full or started :( can u w8 a bit y i got **** pc but :(:eek:

tw3tye

Reaction score
Guys with problem loading LIKE ME Try This OUT -> when i saved mine language = english united kingdom cuz school i changed t english united states Letter look same but IT ISENT wc3 is DUM* THX on THIS bro :thup: i got chars back MUhaHA and try to force gaia on europe room 3 :) i w8 there mostly for chances:D

Zwiebelchen

Reaction score
We now got official hosted project forums on Hiveworkshop. Please do not post bug reports here anymore, as it is very unlikely that I read it in the future. Use the seperate bug report sub forum in our new forums on hive please.

Uaxi

Reaction score
First, I host Gaias Retaliation as much as I possibly can on Europe RPG 02, so add me on Garena for future games. My name on Garena is Uaxi.
Second, Is there any official item drops or all items available on this game? I would like to know what the best possible items I can get are.
Third, Do you have any idea on a release date for the newer version?
Fourth, I love you for making this game.

S0ulseeker

Reaction score
We now got official hosted project forums on Hiveworkshop. Please do not post bug reports here anymore, as it is very unlikely that I read it in the future. Use the seperate bug report sub forum in our new forums on hive please.

Is there a direct link anywhere?

Jenner91

Reaction score
Hey,
I love the map, but i can't seem to find any one who's willing to play/host it. Where are you guys hosting it - does it have a room?
Another thing, is it posible to load a char from the version released in feb, in the newest version?
Last - what is new in this version? Larger map, more dungens ... aso?

/Jenner :)

Joccaren

Reaction score
Hey,
I love the map, but i can't seem to find any one who's willing to play/host it. Where are you guys hosting it - does it have a room?
Another thing, is it posible to load a char from the version released in feb, in the newest version?
Last - what is new in this version? Larger map, more dungens ... aso?

/Jenner :)

1. In battle.net there is Clan Gaia on US East who always have a map running. In Garena, just look around the RPG rooms for a bit.
2. This is the Feb version
3. Yes, new dungeons, larger maps, rank ups and maybe more

Ballistic

Reaction score
Hoping the guys from Clan Gaia on US East could change the setup of there bots. Kicking people for just over 200 latency on an rpg is extreme, make it higher. Could you also stop the bot actually closing the game when there is actually enough people in there for it to start. Either increase the time its open or just take that feature out. Iam in Australia, so getting under your 200latency thresh hold is quite difficult.

I am on US West.

Thanks gents.

ElChupanebre

Reaction score
Hoping the guys from Clan Gaia on US East could change the setup of there bots. Kicking people for just over 200 latency on an rpg is extreme, make it higher. Could you also stop the bot actually closing the game when there is actually enough people in there for it to start. Either increase the time its open or just take that feature out. Iam in Australia, so getting under your 200latency thresh hold is quite difficult.

Thanks gents.

If you are an Aussie, use US West.

Jenner91

Reaction score
1. In battle.net there is Clan Gaia on US East who always have a map running. In Garena, just look around the RPG rooms for a bit.
2. This is the Feb version
3. Yes, new dungeons, larger maps, rank ups and maybe more

ahh thx, - im useing >Garena<
The question every one is asking ;) - when is the new version comming?
Yesterday i saw a mage and a squire who was lvl 50, how is that posible?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.