Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

tw3tye

Reaction score
HOW ppl are 50

Well if u want to know how ppl get 50 most reasonible explenation = cheats
ch@a@ @n@ine. @p @igg@r . @oR@d @ac@ and alot more that i know u can use to xp your char when your alone ( local )
its no fun with cheats but if youre in hurry to make char = easy way if u 50
2 of then chould get gear easy and that how 50 lvl guys crap on you :eek:.
and then they say then did lvl like evry normal player :nuts:

WindAngel

Reaction score
Love it

Still playing this game as ever, and I have to say, its quite nicely done. I love the new materials things, however I think buying materials makes it a bit less fun. =) Keep up the great work guys

SweetDoug

Reaction score
Well i started this week on this game and loved the interface and all that stuff.. Great job for all the crew that is working on the map..

I saw that u guys looking for a 3D modeler for that.. I can try help u guys out.. I'm a Designer graduated and work with interior architeture and modeling interiors.. But when i started i did some characters.. Tho not textured =P

Btw.. On bNet - Azeroth there is any players who would like to play with me sometimes?

S0ulseeker

Reaction score
Well i started this week on this game and loved the interface and all that stuff.. Great job for all the crew that is working on the map..

I saw that u guys looking for a 3D modeler for that.. I can try help u guys out.. I'm a Designer graduated and work with interior architeture and modeling interiors.. But when i started i did some characters.. Tho not textured =P

Btw.. On bNet - Azeroth there is any players who would like to play with me sometimes?

Try applying on their hiveworkshop forums. they check it more frequently than this: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/gaias-retaliation-orpg-649/

Here are some clans that play Gaias Retaliation on Azeroth:
Clan Gaia
Clan HMx
Clan BxT

felnix

Reaction score
can I know why my WC3 keep crashing when playing? The crashing occur when I control hero near the creep.

dudeim

Reaction score
it can be because your texture graphics isn't set to high it can crash if it's lower then that so try that;)

dudeim

Reaction score
hmmm strange then I don't know you could try to PM Zwiebelchen and ask him about it or go to hiveworkshop.com and check their part of the forum

MaTh-

Reaction score
my friend having the same problem ^^

nope... still the same, CRASH!

my video option has always set to max.

Set it when u start warcraft 3 , not a GAME warcraft 3 . When u start war3 its writed : Battle.net . lan , etc and there is a OPTION. Click on it and search quality texture and set it to max.

felnix

Reaction score
Set it when u start warcraft 3 , not a GAME warcraft 3 . When u start war3 its writed : Battle.net . lan , etc and there is a OPTION. Click on it and search quality texture and set it to max.

Yes I did this before I enter the game. Still same.

kuseph

Reaction score
Code bug?

Now normally it is a small mistake on my part when dealing with codes but I can't find out no matter how many times my friend and I try. Why this code keeps being registered as invalid. I would just like confirmation if this code works because I know my code works but my friends code doesn't. I've tried thinking the l's were i's but that didn't work and I examined capitols and lowercase carefully.

This is my friends code
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9277/wc3scrnshot030410151316.jpg

and this is what I'd end up getting

-load kVkw-n1nQ-7qtt-LImx-Phxv-QFDh-IlKG-q9wy-LED5-9BMl-XS9M-P8cD-TfbN-J

It'd say it's invalid though :'(

So could it also be a bug? :confused:

Now my code that was working doesn't work anymore and I made no change to the notepad!!!

MaTh-

Reaction score
Now normally it is a small mistake on my part when dealing with codes but I can't find out no matter how many times my friend and I try. Why this code keeps being registered as invalid. I would just like confirmation if this code works because I know my code works but my friends code doesn't. I've tried thinking the l's were i's but that didn't work and I examined capitols and lowercase carefully.

This is my friends code

Now my code that was working doesn't work anymore and I made no change to the notepad!!!

Hello ,
1. : have u got the same account name when u save and load ?
2. : ur load code is from 10-12-09 to 04-02-10 ?? if yes , u cant load.

MaTh-

Reaction score
[QUOTE = felnix; 1208086] Oui je l'ai fait avant d'entrer dans le match. Toujours la même. [/ QUOTE]

So sorry , i can't help you.

S0ulseeker

Reaction score

This is my friends code

Hello ,
1. : have u got the same account name when u save and load ?
2. : ur load code is from 10-12-09 to 04-02-10 ?? if yes , u cant load.

What he said. In order to use the code you must be on the same account who saved the code. It's a anti-hack prevention so you can't just join a game with someone and start using their code since they've typed it in the chat. Sure there are ways around it for those who REALLY want to hack, like name spoofs and stuff, but the bottom line is the name must match as well, not just the code. Capitals matter as well in name.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
About the release of the next version:
Don't worry, we are still working on it; it's just that we took a break during our holidays. Shapy and Fellow are still terraining and I will start scripting again at march, 15 and try to get it done as fast as possible.
I think we can expect it do be done on like beginning of april.

Are you able to do animations?

MaTh-

Reaction score
About the release of the next version:
Don't worry, we are still working on it; it's just that we took a break during our holidays. Shapy and Fellow are still terraining and I will start scripting again at march, 15 and try to get it done as fast as possible.
I think we can expect it do be done on like beginning of april.

Are you able to do animations?

pfff april .... 2 mouth wait for ??? New vers in april :DDD ...

kuseph

Reaction score
ooh

oh I see. me and my friend alternate hosting with list checker and we change our names as well every now and then to amuse ourselves. That would explain why I wouldn't be able to load.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.