Game Sounds wanted

Kildare

Reaction score
I'm looking for some short game sounds that can be used in the game like how Dota uses the Unreal Tournament sounds. However, I'm trying hard NOT to plagiarise from Dota, so if you have any ideas or suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

I'm looking for the following kind of sounds:

Killing sound(for every death)
Owning sounds(for the team that has overwhelming number of kills)
Double kill
Triple kill
Godlike

I actually heard one kind of sound that was suitable for the first option above, but it couldn't find the original soundwave. If you've played Poker TD, you will know what i'm talking about. It says "Fear the Reaper". If anyone knows where to get this, please let me know as well. Thanks.

M

morxel

hehe id like to see a map with the sound of 'BOOM HEADSHOT'.. that would be hilarious ^.^ if u dont know what that is from ... go to www.purepwnage.com

R

red_rabit

idlike to see one that said <you messing whit me> when you click on a hero
edit-and also like to see one that said < i told you i was the best>

Rad

Reaction score
Ban lord, please get a new avatar AgentPaper has one.. and if neopolis3 reads this do the same :s

Not that you HAVE to but its really anoying seeing newbies take veterans avatar (No offence, I mean the military-type newbie vs veteran not noob)

Anyways, try the forum search feature as there have been many threads about this, some people take the sounds from other games (Like unreal and halo) and use those. I remember a site that had a crapload of halo 2 sounds but they sounded nothing like them without the halo ambience :rolleyes:

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
geez rad, im just using an avatar is it a really big deal? and i dont really care if AgentPaper uses it he wont care and besides its in the gallery but fine if its such a big deal i guess i will ....

Sargon

Reaction score
Rad, if they want to have the same avatar as someone else, they can. :) Especially if it's in the gallery.

Rad

Reaction score
Well yeah I know but its anoying, alot of people on MSN talk about how anoying it is too... I dont know how many of you talk with someone else on thehelper daily. Its not that they have to but would be better to the people who get confused by who is typing. You can use them if you want... more of a personal note than a rule

@sargon was that smiley there because neopolis is using your avatar too? :D

@MerchChris (dont beg for rep like that... lol) Thats the site I found alot of the halo sounds on, but my god they dont sound like halo at all... might just be my sound card...

Sargon

Reaction score
MeRcChRiS said:

You have no idea how tempted I am to neg-rep everyone who asks for rep, even as a joke.
"Can I have rep?"
"OK, here's some."
"Oh, thank...HEY!"
"Hey, you asked for rep..." :p

Seriously, don't do it.

Rad said:
@sargon was that smiley there because neopolis is using your avatar too? :D

No, the smilie was there because I was trying to emphasize the friendly tone of my post. :)

Reaction score
ok sorry dude its just im so frusterated on how i help so many people but get nothing out of it...ok well you have a good day...now back to my custom ability :D

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Yo should ask 56k for the UT sounds, i no he has a .zip file with all of the sounds from UT.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.