Short Story Gothic Story - Rosie

Discussion in 'The Writer's Corner' started by esb, Dec 20, 2010.

1. esb

esb Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.

Ratings:
    +326 / 0 / -0
    A friend of mine had to do a short Gothic story for her class. So I decided to write it up for her, since I did two years ago :p

2. esb

Ratings:
    +326 / 0 / -0
    Good? Bad? Alright?

3. thewrongvine

thewrongvine The Evolved Panda Commandant Staff Member

Ratings:
    +505 / 1 / -0
    Good?
    I don't get it, heh. Who was the note from?
    Interesting, though.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

• Like Like x 1
  4. esb

Ratings:
    +326 / 0 / -0
    Since it was in 1st person, it was written by her. Well that's what I aimed at. I wrote it in a few minutes >_<

5. Zakyath

Zakyath Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 0 / -0
    I didn't really understand what was gothic in it, you could at least have thrown in some spaghetti western clothes on her or something:p I don't read many stories here, mostly because I'm not that into reading short stories, but I managed to get through this one - it had a nice flow, and that's all about what I can say about it (liked the rhyming thing towards the end, too) - but as I said, short stories aren't my thing. I don't think that short stories present the characters, theme, story, etc. in a fair way because it is so limited.

• Like Like x 1
  6. esb

Ratings:
    +326 / 0 / -0
    Ah thanks. Well for her assignment, gothic had to be sort of scary (Not in the sense of a headless guy chasing and killing people), depressing and sort of dark. With a touch of paranormal.

Thank you for taking the effor to read. I on the other hand love and prefer short stories, however probably a chunk longer than this one xD