• It has potential

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KvickaN

TH.net Regular
Reaction score

2019-04-01 Update: I recently remade this map to make it a new and fun experience.
You will find the latest version of the map at: greensolotd.com

Here's my second TD.

I based it on green td but instead of playing co-op you play solo.

Feel free to try it although its the first version and lots of work needs to be done.

Grateful for tips/suggestions!

Tierd of noobs destroying your gameplay during Green TD? Try Green Solo TD v2.41d - A new and constantly updating TD. Join our discord.gg/K7RdsW3 and get the latest version and more info @ GreenSoloTD.com

New point system - saving gold is highly recommended.
Get 1 gold per kill for every 100 points you have on easy.
The more gold you have, the more points you get!
Dont upgrade if you don't need to, save your gold!
If you survive a level, you get 5% of your current gold.
---------------- Join our: discord.gg/K7RdsW3 ----------------
Lvl, dmg and armor info is located on your builders
-"Go" button - use it to spawn a new level (Hotkey = G)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Correct attack = 150% dmg, wrong attack = 30% dmg.

Last edited:

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Goodjob but
I hate all those tds,blue,yellow,purple,green,ect Its too basic and offers nothing new.

KvickaN

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Goodjob but
I hate all those tds,blue,yellow,purple,green,ect Its too basic and offers nothing new.

I know, I know...

But many people play green td and they always complain on noobs so i thought id make a solo one =) this was just to learn more about map making for me and satisfying a group of people ^^

// KvickaN

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
If your just learning, or want to try something different, see how much more challenging you can make it, while still making it possible to beat.

KvickaN

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Thats just balancing =) I know how to do that already and I know it takes a LOT of time.
I'm basically just interested in learning more about triggers getting it flowing more when making maps so i don't have to go to thehelper.net to read guides as soon as I start making a new trigger ect ect =)

But ofcourse there is balancing to do, I'm going to make difficulty's: Easy, medium and Hard.

Edit: Uploaded new attachment. Added difficultys and some goodies :)

D

divine_cr0ss

If you play this on solo, don't you think it's kinda... Lonely?

D

divine_cr0ss

Dunno... I just, kinda hate people making Solo TD, 1v1 AoS, or something like that. But for an RPG, i think solo is OK. Just my comment..

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
reply-i (now everything ends with 'i')

I suggest you rebalance the Armor, if you haven't done so.

@divine_cross
What 1v1 AoS? :rolleyes:

KvickaN

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
reply-i (now everything ends with 'i')

I suggest you rebalance the Armor, if you haven't done so.

@divine_cross
What 1v1 AoS? :rolleyes:

Its 100% balanced already =) Towers/Waves are taken from normal green td. I juse remade concept to solo instead of teamwork.

Infinity.4Sk

Reaction score
me myself was in the second test of that solo td that KvickaN made and I though it was very good

it doesnt take too long unlike some tds where it just takes forever
i give you people a suggestion here just lay KvickaN's maps because theyare and fun and ghighly replayable

Dunno... I just, kinda hate people making Solo TD, 1v1 AoS, or something like that. But for an RPG, i think solo is OK. Just my comment..

solo does feel kind of lonely but its best for peopel who are new and sometimes its even fun if its a race to who wins first or whos the last man standing
besides when you were new on Bnet didnt ou hate it because you leaked and everyone called you a 'fuckin noob' i know i did

D

divine_cr0ss

@darkR@e
Hm... I think it's like my first AoS, the Shrine of the Ancient(1v1) and even has one line only! lol... :rolleyes:

@Infinity.4Sk
I guess so... :mad:

@KvickaN
Overall, this TD is kinda simple... so I give you 3/5... :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Varine Varine:
    He walked away from the first batch, learned nothing and walked away from the second batch, and then tried to toast it in a saute pan made out of aluminum so it scorched immediately and then I took away and he was sad all day
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    I know our range sucks but it's still a fucking fire down there, I've never measured it but I'm sure it's like a couple thousand degrees.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I wish I had a flat top grill in my kitchen!
  • jonas jonas:
    I wish I could cook asian dishes :D
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You just need a pressure cooker like an instapot for the asian dishes
  • The Helper The Helper:
    they make that stuff easy
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and there is a flat top grill I can buy that will work on my stovetop but it is pricey
  • The Helper The Helper:
    and I have no room for that anyway
  • Varine Varine:
    I have a thing that goes over two burners for my house, but it doesn't work great. I think they make ones that plug in where the coils go but it's not cheap.
  • Varine Varine:
    And yeah if you have a pressure cooker you can do lots of stuff really fast. Depending on what you're trying to do it ranges from really easy to really hard
  • Varine Varine:
    If you want to make tonkotsu broth, you're gonna have a rough time, but if you want to do like stir fries or something that tends to be pretty easy
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Ingredients are sometimes hard to find though, which is why we're doing 'fusion'. We don't have wok burners either, so it'll be kind of a weird transition
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Added another slow cooker recipe - this time a dessert - Slow Cooker Fried Apples https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-slow-cooker-cracker-barrel-fried-apples.192860/
  • Varine Varine:
    I have three teenagers apply for college that all asked for letters of recommendation with like two days notice lol. Like I get it guys, and I'm happy to help, but maybe tell me you need it before you need to turn these applications in?
  • Varine Varine:
    I guess they are literal children, so not exactly the best at thinking ahead. Fucking kids
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah they are just inexperienced and young
  • jonas jonas:
    I'm still horrible at that :eek: often forget things or do things on the last minute
  • The Helper The Helper:
    My daughter is same way
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Saturday people!!!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am sure nobody cares but I am seriously considering taking the Gaming News forum and just changing it to General Gaming Discussion since I post so much about gaming in the General Discussion Forum
  • The Helper The Helper:
    guests online 487 at 12:30 and none of them show up on the stats - all bots man
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Latest recipe is a great one - I love Philly Cheese and this is Philly Cheese Meatloaf https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-philly-cheese-meatloaf.192935/
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Beep boop
    +3
  • Varine Varine:
    I for one welcome our bot overlords

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.