help me to remove a leak.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
Code:
Last Region Check
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -LastRegion as An exact match
        Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -LastRegion as An exact match
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -LastRegion as An exact match
        Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -LastRegion as An exact match
        Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -LastRegion as An exact match
        Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -LastRegion as An exact match
        Player - Player 7 (Green) types a chat message containing -LastRegion as An exact match
        Player - Player 8 (Pink) types a chat message containing -LastRegion as An exact match
        Player - Player 9 (Gray) types a chat message containing -LastRegion as An exact match
        Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) types a chat message containing -LastRegion as An exact match
        Player - Player 11 (Dark Green) types a chat message containing -LastRegion as An exact match
        Player - Player 12 (Brown) types a chat message containing -LastRegion as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Temp_Player_Group = (Player group((Triggering player)))
        Game - Display to Temp_Player_Group the text: (Last Region is:  + Last_Region[(Player number of (Triggering player))])
        Custom script:   call DestroyForce(udg_Temp_Player_Group)

now I use leak checker to check if there's a leak, and still, it leaks.
the player group leak.

now am I using the right custom script to remove this leak?

C

ChuckSlayer

Try DestroyGroup instead. Also in case you have other questions on leaks this thread is helpful. Here

demotry241

Reaction score
Try DestroyGroup instead. Also in case you have other questions on leaks this thread is helpful. Here

I am not looking for Unit Group Solution.
I am looking for Player Group Solution. I used what that post stated already.. leak checker states that it still leaks.

Lightstalker

Reaction score
Probably doesn't work right. (I think I read there was a problem with these kinds of Player groups on the LC thread) Also, just so you know, Leak Checker only checks to see if you assign a player or unit group/point/region/etc. to a variable. It doesn't actually check to see if you remove them.

demotry241

Reaction score
it does so. anyway... got any idea how to remove that leak.. or is that custom script is working.

Squishy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There is no leak. You are removing it correctly. Leak checkers are just buggy like that sometimes.

Lightstalker

Reaction score
it does so. anyway... got any idea how to remove that leak.. or is that custom script is working.

The leak is removed. Custom script works fine.

Also read this.

He specifically says
*Leak Check is not 100% accurate in locating and fixing leaks.

and read this too.

He says
The program does not detect whether or not you actually remove the locations and such if you assign them to a variable. It only checks for if you are actually assigning them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.