Help With some Models...

Ellimistrox

Reaction score
I am making a map currently which is going very well except for one simple fact. There is a custom model i need help with :(. I have tried and tried again to make it in model editor but cannot. (I am not that great at modeling, only started VERY recently)

Request:

I'm asking for any person out there who wants to help me to make a model that looks like the notes from guitar hero. They perfectly match what i need, i think its the best comparrison i can come up with. I tried basing it off a footmans shield and got it very good BUT it floated in the air as if a footman still held it and i don't know how to change this. I would like the rim to be white and prefer for it to be perfectly round with the middle to be the owning players colour.

So please help me! I just cant think why it wont sit on the ground and be helpfull! :banghead:

I mean i need someone to make a completely custom model that isnt allready in WC3.

Oh and here is a picture of the guitar hero notes

guitar-hero.jpg

I added the model i made

THE_X

Reaction score
hmm you could make a unit based off of replenish mana or hit points from the obsidan statue and play its birth animation and then set its animation to 0% after it reaches its full 180% circle, and then you can change the color to your desire, like chronosphere from Dota only much smaller and diffrent colors

Ellimistrox

Reaction score
hmm you could make a unit based off of replenish mana or hit points from the obsidan statue and play its birth animation and then set its animation to 0% after it reaches its full 180% circle, and then you can change the color to your desire, like chronosphere from Dota only much smaller and diffrent colors

Uhh could you explain this slightly more in depth? lol 180% circles? Sorry but i havn't ever really done much on animations ever =\.

THE_X

Reaction score
the animation of the model im talking about, when it plays its birth animation it starts to make a circle starting from a point, and it starts to form a circle but it only creates a 1/2 circle, hence 180% sory iv been dealing with facing angles and degres alot today, when it reaches the full animation you set the animation of it to 0 so it stays a 1/2 circle

THE_X

Reaction score
yea

Sory i cant give any info my editor is down right now all i can say is go play dota get the hero Faceless void and use his chronosphere ablity, if you dont know what dota is, witch would be suprising if you like warcraft III

Ellimistrox

Reaction score
IF anyone else wants to try and make the model that would be perfect but if OneBadPhsyco is only one that wants to try thats fine too. This is vital to my map and i will release the finer details of my map very soon

OneBadPsycho

Reaction score
Done...

-You need them for a guitar hero map?

Import: Import the files into your map and remove the "war3mapImported" ( Without the quotes )

Attachments

• Note1.mdx
    16.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Note2.mdx
  • Note3.mdx
    16.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Note4.mdx
    16.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Note5.mdx
  • Note6.mdx
    16.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Note7.mdx
  • blue.blp
    1.4 KB · Views: 72

OneBadPsycho

Reaction score
-sorry for double post...

1213260210_vCtGTPnF.jpg

Attachments

• bluespecial.blp
    1.4 KB · Views: 74
  • green.blp
    1.4 KB · Views: 77
  • orange.blp
    1.4 KB · Views: 76
  • red.blp
  • white2.blp
  • yellow.blp
    1.4 KB · Views: 72
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.